Enterprising Backup Solutions
Virtually Foolproof Backup
Virtually Foolproof V2P Backup
V2P, Easy as 1-2-3
Seamless V2P Backup and Restore
Today's increasingly complex enterprise networking environments demand more sophisticated V2P backup solutions than ever. Trying to keep up with licenses, maximize storage space and manage costs while managing virtual to physical machine issues has become practically a full-time job.
Fortunately there are some emerging new VtoP technologies that can help today's busy IT departments with virtual to physical moves and their reverse. For instance, the new Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 Virtual Edition addresses many of the challenges involved with V2P, including how to backup physical servers to virtual, recover virtual machine on physical, and backup and restore virtual to physical machines.
This software enables virtual to physical migration and vice versa while saving companies time and money. Key features include:
- Scalable architecture that supports v2p virtual physical convert of multiple machines.
- Ability to recover an entire system down to a single folder or file when you image virtual machine to physical.
- Advanced security to ensure extra protection during V2P download virtual physical backups and restores.
- Bare metal restore virtual capabilities that allow you to restore an image to bare metal hardware.
So if you've wondered how to backup physical restore to virtual, how to recover virtual machine on physical or how to backup VMWare virtual to physical, take a closer look at how it works and the benefits it offers.
Support Unlimited Machines with One License
Based on Acronis’ patented disk imaging and bare metal restore virtual technologies, Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 Virtual Edition enables organizations of all sizes to convert virtual machines and perform virtual to physical restore anywhere, on an unlimited number of machines, all for a low, fixed price.
This gives you the flexibility to install this software on as many machines as needed so you can image virtual machine to physical without worrying about purchasing additional licenses or trying to guess how many machines your business will add down the road. And once installed, you can make a virtual image of real server and perform virtual2physical restore as needed on all your machines.
Move Virtual to Physical and Back Again
What is truly unique about Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 Virtual Edition is its file management format that can backup and restore virtual to physical and vice versa seamlessly.
Usually with virtual to physical migration not all physical machines can be migrated, but this new technology from Acronis provides a solution that works equally well in both virtual and physical environments.
Simplified Virtual to Physical Management
Traditionally, if you have had one server hosting 10 PC's, you would need to install a backup agent in each physical machine. Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 Virtual Edition allows you to install one virtualized agent to backup physical servers to virtual, eliminating the need to install an agent in each machine. Now you can implement a virtual to physical move via a centralized management system that allows you to quickly and easily convert virtual machines and restore all your virtual and physical machines simultaneously.
Add-On's To Meet Your Needs
- Deduplication of shared files to optimize your storage space when you image a server for a virtual machine
- Universal restore which allows you to recover virtual machine on physical even when dealing with dissimilar hardware. Whether you're dealing with VMware® virtual to physical backup and restore or working to convert virtual machines on other platforms such as Microsoft® Hyper-V®, Citrix® XenServer™ or Parallels®, Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 Virtual Edition takes advantage of VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V server technologies to allow you to move virtual to physical and back seamlessly, regardless of your platform for hypervisor conversion.
Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 Virtual Edition allows users to handle a variety of VtoP tasks including making a virtual image of real server, performing a backup physical restore to virtual, doing a v2p virtual physical convert, and image a server for a virtual while meeting their most challenging Recovery Time Objectives at an affordable price.
With the advanced features of Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 Virtual Edition users will be able to perform a virtual to physical restore anywhere quickly and efficiently. By using Acronis Backup & Recovery 11.5 Virtual Edition you will be able to simplify the v2p download virtual physical process and uncover the ease of hypervisor conversion across multiple work stations at once.
So what are you waiting for? Visit Acronis online to download a 15-day free trial and get started on the path to being able to quickly recover virtual machine on physical and vice versa today.
Inquire additional information: