Get up to 33% OFF
Acronis Access Connect!
The Challenges of a Mixed Mac-Windows Environment
As BYOD continues to spread through the modern workplace, devices running Windows, Mac OS and Android work side-by-side in many offices. But that doesn’t mean they always get along. For IT professionals it can be like babysitting a pack of unruly third graders.
Cooperation between Macs and Windows can be especially problematic, with different communication protocols leading to:
- Cripplingly slow, filename-only searches of file shares
- Mac users struggling with file corruption, file permissions, application incompatibilities, files disappearing, locked files, file naming issues and disconnected sessions
- Application compatibility issues with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
If you’re experiencing any of these, then it’s time to get Acronis Access Connect, a file and print sharing solution that makes it easy to seamlessly integrate Macs into Windows environments. With one simple install, Acronis Access Connect eliminates all those pesky incompatibilities and performance issues and helps you:
- Access and share files on Windows networks
- Access Windows print servers and NAS servers easily
- Enable Mac utilities like Network Spotlight and Time Machine searches
- Browse and access business files from mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Prevent network performance degradation and expensive downtime
- Avoid file corruption, lost data and application incompatibility
- Reduce help desk calls by up to 80 percent
Acronis Access Connect (formerly ExtremeZ-IP)
This time-limited special offer is valid until March 30 2017 for new purchases only through Acronis online checkout, and available in NAM, UK, EU, DE, FR, IT, ES, and AU only. It cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Promotional offers are not available to Government or Educational Institutions purchasing from Government or Educational SKUs with special discounted pricing; please consult with your reseller for additional information.