English, German, Japanese, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Dutch, Czech, Polish, Indonesian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish LatAm
What's new in Acronis True Image?
- Local Mobile Backup to a Mac
In addition to mobile-to-cloud backup, now you can wirelessly back up mobile devices not only to a Windows computer, but also to a Mac.
- View content of a mobile backup
On Windows and Mac computers you can then browse mobile content including photos, videos, messages, and contacts — no cloud required.
- Back up a Mac computer to an NAS
Back up your Mac to automatically discovered NAS devices on the local network.
- Encryption for Mobile and Facebook backups
All mobile and Facebook backups are encrypted in transit and in storage, whether to local computers or the cloud.
- Recovery from Facebook backup will be supported
Facebook backups can now be recovered directly to the same or to a different Facebook account including photos, videos, albums, and timeline.
- Other improvements:
- Single sign-in to Online Dashboard and the Acronis Cloud web application.
- Download of Facebook and mobile data as .zip files.
- Browsing cloud backups in the Acronis True Image application.
- Backup deletion right from a mobile device, new informative progress bar, and video playback from the app.