Release date: 30-September-2010
The following new features have been added since the previous update of Acronis Recovery for MS SQL:
- Support of Windows 7, Windows 2008, and Windows 2008 R2;
- Support of Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Express, and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Restore to the point of failure fails.
- You cannot scroll a backup task with a long name.
- Incorrect time format in the "Restore to the specific point in time" option of the Restore Data Wizard.
- Incorrect default time format in the "Restore to the specific point in time" option of the Restore Data Wizard.
- The "Repeat every X minutes" option doesn't work for weekly scheduled backups.
- Password for a task execution account is changed after editing the task under another account.
- When a backup task for an online database is finished, log shows warnings for other offline databases that were not included in the backup task.
- Multiple instances of the schedhlp.exe process are running on a machine at one time.
- MS SQL user password is shown in Acronis Recovery for MS SQL log.
- There is no warning if a database is locked by any third-party software.
- AcronisAgent Service is stopped after the installation of Acronis Recovery for MS SSQL on a machine with Acronis Backup & Recovery 10.
- The "Start now" option for initial full backup does not work in Acronis Recovery for MSSQL assistant.
- The "Select a correct backup location" message appears when you try to backup or restore from a network share with credentials that have been saved in Windows Credential Manager.
- When you recover a backup with the expired trial key, you get a wrong error message.
- You cannot restore to a specific folder using the "Restore to the point of failure" mode.