- Vista restore points are not restored even if the restore task has "Restore MBR" and the "Restore disk signature" options enabled.
- The "Silent mode" option does not work for data backup.
- Acronis True Image Home cannot back up to DVD which is mounted as a HDD folder in Windows Vista.
- Acronis True Image Home does not check available space during creation of Acronis bootable media on a USB flash drive.
- By default the size of the "Status" column in "Tasks and Log -> Scheduled / Unscheduled tasks" is too small for displaying "Running" or "Completed with errors" statuses.
- Incorrect program behavior when one changes the "Application" field in the "Fonts" menu.
- E-mail encryption parameters cannot be saved correctly (TLS changes to SSL).
- Credentials for a backup destination place on a network share cannot be saved.
- Source file exclusion option does not work in a Disk backup Wizard in Acronis bootable media.
- Acronis taskbar does not pop up in Windows XP when Acronis True Image Home is running.
- Disk cloning operation corrupts Linux boot loader. Use the Linux boot diskette to make the cloned Linux system bootable.
- The "Protection tools" window does not update the Acronis Startup Recovery Manager status when it is activated/deactivated.