- Copy an old hard disk drive to a new one;
- Has automatic and manual hard disk upgrade modes;
- Installs a new hard disk drive as a boot disk or as an additional storage device;
- Allows you to re-deploy old hard disk;
- Has an extremely easy to use Windows XP-like wizard-driven interface;
- Supports large disks (over 180GB).
- Resizes transferred partitions to match new hard disk size;*
- Creates, copies, moves, and deletes partitions;
- Includes special sector-by-sector support for other partitions and corrupted file systems.
Security and Safety
- Pending operations: a hard disk installation scenario is first created, and only then implemented;
- An old disk could be securely wiped;
- When partitions are copied an original HDD remains unchanged.
* For supported partitions only
Pierre, CNET reviews:
I was looking at a prolonged exercise of putting new primary drives into a couple of established W2k and WinMe boxes. Migrate Easy made the migration of data to the new drives a no-brainer!
Christopher Mann, Linuxcare, Inc.:
I run multiple versions of several Linux distributions for evaluation, testing, and certification work. Acronis' MigrateEasy Deluxe really worked quickly when I had to upgrade to a high capacity hard drive.
Awards & Reviews
PC Home Silver Award
The PC Home Silver Awards are given to publishers and their products that exhibit superior performance, utility, and ease-of-use for PC Home's readers.
Best Software Award at LatinChannels IX
Acronis products won the Best Software Award at LatinChannels IX show.