Exceptional Partners, Exceptional Results
The Market Opportunity
Business critical functions like data backup and the continual rise in digital document retention are straining storage resources for many companies. The worldwide storage market is currently valued at more than $9.8 billion worldwide*, with storage replication a major factor driving the sector's growth. This strong demand in the backup, archive and replication segments are driven by fundamental user requirements to protect, recover, and retrieve information, not only in the data center, but also in remote and branch office locations. Services oriented Resellers, who are trusted advisors to their customers, have a substantial opportunity in the marketplace as customers search for solutions to address these issues.
Why Partner with Acronis?
Acronis is a world leader in providing advanced, scalable storage management and disaster recovery software that helps enterprises safeguard their information and assures the availability, security, integrity and recoverability of their systems. Acronis'; patented disk imaging and disk management technology have won broad industry acclaim and numerous awards for excellence in data protection, backup and recovery, system deployment, and server migration for both physical and virtual machine servers. Consider the following:
- Acronis is a well-known corporate brand among IT managers whose products have won awards in most
major technology magazines worldwide. Acronis has more than 140,000 corporate customers and over 3,000,000
- Acronis products are competitively priced and offer the best price to value solution on the market today with significant margin opportunity for partners.
- Acronis solutions are a natural compliment to the installed base of major file-based backup solutions (CA, IBM, NetApp, etc.), adding Bare Metal Recovery and Restoration to Dissimilar hardware capability critical to protecting today's IT infrastructure.
- Acronis compliments the growing movement towards virtualization technologies from VMware, Microsoft, SWsoft, and others by playing a key role in migrating systems to and from virtual environments. Additionally, providing backup and restore and bare metal recovery for new virtual environments.
- Including Acronis as part of your best-of-breed solutions ensures loyal customers with plenty of repeatable benefits. This combination of strengths, our technology and our Partners technical and services expertise, leads for long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
Partnerships designed for success
Acronis is a company with a clear focus on technology and innovation. Forming committed, mutually beneficial partnerships is central to our strategy for maintaining our focus as a data backup and disaster recovery solution. If you are a VAR with a services-oriented focus on infrastructure software, storage management, or disaster recovery, we should talk.
Acronis offers its partners access to a wide range of first-rate technologies to complement their storage infrastructure solutions. We view the education, training, and resource enablement of our partners to support those solutions as an investment that will materially impact our global presence and industry position for years to come.
The goal of the Acronis Authorized Solution Provider program is to establish a strong network of Acronis experts who can support our customers. Therefore, Acronis places a substantial investment into educating our Partners. We provide hands-on technical training, enabling you and your sales team to get up to speed quickly on our solutions. Acronistrained employees increase the know-how of Acronis products within your company, sensitizing them to appropriate opportunities in the field and providing you with more satisfied customers.
The Acronis Partner philosophy revolves around one simple concept Fewer Partners, Stronger Relationships. Committed and durable relationships work for us, and so they remain a key piece of our business model. Whichever program level you choose, Acronis will work with you to develop both revenue opportunities and secure new business. When you are successful, we are successful and everyone benefits, including our collective customers.
How do I become a partner?
The first step to partnership is to install and familiarize yourself with the Acronis suite of products. You can do this by downloading the trial versions from our website. After successfully testing and installing the products, you can apply for the Acronis Authorized Solution Provider Program using the online application form. The application can be found at http://www.acronis.com/registration/step1.html.
For a complete overview you can download a data sheet in .pdf format.