Acronis Advantage® Delivers Enhanced Support and Maintenance to Customers Worldwide
Designed to meet the customer service, support, and troubleshooting demands of our home and corporate customers, the Acronis Advantage program provides a variety of support options including a self service, pay-per-incident or subscription plan.
An enhanced self-service knowledge base library, expanded pay-per-incident support, and three subscription-based support programs aimed to provide customers with world-class service, at a level and cost that meet specific support needs. For the Acronis® line of corporate products, the first year subscription of either the Acronis Advantage Standard or Premier level of service is included.
The Acronis Advantage program offers:
- A personalized and flexible array of services
- Premier service levels featuring fast response times to critical issues
- Direct interaction with knowledgeable Acronis support professionals
- Available online training and demonstration content from field sales engineers
- Help for organizations in meeting their service level agreement (SLA) and Continuity of Operations Programs (COOP) requirements
There are two versions of the Acronis Advantage program:
- Acronis Advantage Standard Offers 12 x 5 support services Monday through Friday, 8am-8pm EST via phone, chat, and email with one of our dedicated support professionals. In the event of a critical system error, an engineer will respond within one business day. The first year of service is included with the Acronis line of corporate products.
- Acronis Advantage Premier Offers 24 x 7 support services available via phone, chat, and email. Acronis Advantage Premier customers receive priority support in the event of a business-critical system error (severity A), customers will receive the initial response within one hour. The first year of service is included with the Acronis line of corporate products.
Additional Support Service Enhancements:
Support Wizard - A web-based tool designed to give rapid access to an issue-specific knowledge base that will help solve problems and pre-load their support issue into a response system for a faster turnaround.
Expanded Knowledge Base Library - newly updated with articles detailing how to install products, technical solutions, and tips on how to maximize the capabilities of Acronis products. An enhanced search engine speeds access to relevant articles.
Pay Per Incident - An expanded program that allows customers to purchase a single priority support incident, handled by one of Acronis’ dedicated support professionals.
Current Acronis Maintenance and Priority Support (AMPS) Customers
Customers holding contracts for Acronis’ existing AMPS program will be served under the terms of those agreements up until the renewal date. When the contract comes up for renewal, a customer will be offered one of the new Acronis Advantage programs.
Acronis Corporate Products*
| ||Self Service ||Customer Service ||Trial Product Support ||Pay Per Incident Support||Acronis® AdvantageSM Standard ||Acronis® AdvantageSM Premier |
|Terms ||Access to Knowledge Base articles and documentation||Administrative, license/serial number, web navigation, download, or promotional offer issues||Valid for length of the trial||Purchase support for a single incident||Subscription based support||Subscription based support|
|Pricing ||Free||N/A||Free||Priced per incident||Subscription based; First year of service included in purchase price||Subscription based; First year of service included in purchase price|
|Scope of Service ||Unlimited||Unlimited**||Within trial period||1 Incident||Unlimited* within subscription period||Unlimited* within subscription period|
|Availability ||24 x 7||12 x 5||12 x 5||24 x 7||12 x 5||24 x 7|
|Support Method ||Online library||Email, chat||Email, chat||Email, chat, phone||Email, chat, phone||Email, chat, phone|
|First Response Time for Critical Problems||No Charge||3 Business days||3 Business days||1 Business day||1 Business day||1 hour|
|Software Updates ||N/A||N/A|
|Upgrades to New Versions ||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Training ||No Charge||N/A||General online sessions||General online sessions||General online sessions||General online sessions; Private sessions available|
Acronis Home Products*
| ||Self Service ||Customer Service ||Trial Product Support ||Standard Support ||Priority Pay Per Incident Support |
|Terms ||Access to Knowledge Base articles and documentation ||Administrative, license/serial number, web navigation, download, or promotional offer issues ||Valid for length of the trial ||Valid for 30 days after purchase ||Purchase support for a single incident |
|Pricing ||Free ||N/A ||Free ||Free ||Priced per incident |
|Scope of Service ||Unlimited ||Unlimited** ||Within trial period ||Unlimited** ||1 incident |
|Availability ||Online ||24 x 7 ||12 x 5 ||24 x 7 ||24 x 7 |
|Support Method ||Online library|| Email, chat & self-service through my.acronis ||Email, chat||Email, chat||Email, chat, phone|
|First Response Time for Critical Problems ||No Charge||3 Business Days||3 Business Days||3 Business Days||1 Business Day|
|Software Updates ||N/A ||N/A |
|Upgrades to New Versions ||N/A ||N/A ||N/A ||Free within first 30 days ||Free within first 30 days |
* Support current version plus one version back. All other versions are supported via knowledge base.
** Within commercially reasonable limits