Acronis Consulting Services for Service Providers
Leverage Acronis’ experience and shorten the time it takes to gain value from your Acronis investment. Our technology experts and business consultants can help you build an effective business case, design your data protection plan, and roll out a service to the market on time and with minimum risk and cost. With Acronis Consulting Services, your customers enjoy the most efficient and cost-effective data protection, migration, and disaster recovery services.
Acronis can build your business case so you can quickly roll out a targeted data protection solution to the marketplace and help you:
- Develop a Go-to-Market (GTM) plan that achieves the best Return on Investment (ROI).
- Design targeted data protection plans for your customers that are aligned with their business continuity objectives and environment specifics.
- Determine the best approach to integrate the service into your IT landscape to provision automation and export, monitor, and report on data.
- Leverage Acronis’ years of cloud experience to design a solution that aligns with your business case and meets your GTM timeline.
Get assistance during service rollout:
- Gain access to Acronis experts for in-depth integration, migration, and other complex scenarios.
- Get assistance with the development of custom marketing collateral and integration and requirement specifications.
- Get to market 30 percent faster and increase your attach rate.
- Get assistance with the design of data protection and disaster recovery plans that you can offer to your customers.
- Realize up to a 20 percent lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Reduce the number of support incidents with better trained internal staff.
Acronis’ business consultants and subject matter experts can help you develop your customer offerings and a reliable GTM plan, ensuring your customers can quickly realize the benefits of the service. Acronis can also help protect your IT landscape and data from viruses, ransomware, and other modern technology threats that put your business at risk.
Acronis Deployment Services for Service Providers
With Acronis Deployment Services, you can be the first to market with data protection, infrastructure migration, and disaster recovery services. Acronis’ technology and product experts can design, deploy, and configure your solution on time and in accordance with your business case and required service characteristics.
Leveraging years of cloud experience, Acronis can:
- Design the solution in line with your Go-to-Market (GTM) requirements and in accordance with industry and Acronis best practices.
- Develop design/integration documentation and an implementation timeline.
Acronis can quickly deliver an end-to-end solution:
- Deploy and configure the solution to design specifications with minimal or no disruption to your business operations.
- Validate the solution against the test plan to ensure minimum risk to future operations.
- Train your IT and operations personnel to operate, configure, and troubleshoot the solution.
- Ensure a smooth launch to a production state and transfer to the support phase.
- Get to market in half the time and increase your attach rate.
- Receive design and as-built documentation to use for future reference.
- Realize up to a 20 percent lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Onboard new staff quickly and resolve issues faster with comprehensive architecture documentation.
Acronis subject matter experts can help develop your customers’ offerings and a reliable GTM Plan, ensuring your customers can quickly leverage the benefits of the service. Acronis can also help protect your IT landscape and data from viruses, ransomware, and other modern technology threats that put your business at risk.
Leverage Acronis’ expert assistance to discover points of failure in your IT systems, plan low-risk migration and integration projects, get back to an operational state in hours, and ensure you meet your Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Acronis Audit Services for Service Providers
Decrease maintenance costs and enjoy peace of mind knowing your customers’ data is protected in accordance with industry and Acronis best practices. Our experts can audit your deployment to identify potential gaps, recommend changes, and decrease maintenance efforts and the risk to your business operations.
Acronis can discover how you can ensure business continuity and provide recommendations to improve the protection of your customers’ data:
- Understand your support process, reporting requirements, billing requirements, and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Audit your deployment of Acronis products and integration with third-party systems.
- Recommend changes to your deployment architecture and third-party systems integration approach.
- Issue a certificate to verify that your data is protected/accessed in accordance with industry and Acronis best practices.
- Decrease maintenance costs by up to 20 percent by reducing the volume of support issues and the need to interact with Acronis.
- Eliminate gaps and better leverage Acronis’ products using Acronis’ audit report.
Acronis Audit Services ensures your environment is protected as you and your customers scale their infrastructures, introduce new business applications, and execute migration and integration projects.
Acronis Education Services for Service Providers
Acronis Education Services can enable your personnel to drive data protection, migration, and disaster recovery services enablement, effectively support your customers, and seamlessly integrate and operate the solution.
Acronis can conduct customized training sessions tailored to your organization:
- Multiple offices, onsite or remote workshops, and on-demand webinars, role-based training and certification.
- Train-the-trainer programs for larger organizations with medium or high personnel turnover.
- In-depth troubleshooting, implementation, and customization workshops.
- Training and reference materials for developers working on integration with third-party systems.
- Improve your attach rate, reduce churn, and capture new customers with better-trained sales and marketing personnel.
- improve your team’s efficiency and decrease resolution times by up to 20 percent with better-trained support personnel.
Acronis Education Services ensure every member of your organization is well-prepared to promote your services and manage Acronis software.
Acronis Premier Support for Service Providers
With Acronis Premier Support, you can ensure your services portfolio satisfies this growing demand and helps you stay on top of the most complex customer issues. Acronis offers best-in-class Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for responses to in-depth, how-to questions and your customers’ data protection queries.
Acronis Premier Support includes:
- A dedicated Technical Account Manager (TAM) you can access via email, Skype, or phone when needed during working hours.
- Your TAM is available 24/7 to immediately assist should you face a major disruption to your operations during off-business hours.
- Regular consultative reviews of your infrastructure to propose mitigation and reduce the risk of SLA violation.
- Insights into the latest feature sets, early access to new product versions, and the ability to influence Acronis’ product roadmap.
- Realize up to a 30 percent reduction in maintenance costs and effectively mitigate risk.
- Minimize mission-critical issues and remediation efforts.
- Better manage data protection with mass management, automation, and monitoring tools.
- Consult with an industry expert, who can address advanced product and technology queries then and there.
With Acronis Premier Support, you have access to a trusted expert when and where you need them to quickly and efficiently respond to customer issues and ensure adherence to your SLAs.