Acronis mobilEcho is a true business platform for the enterprise. mobilEcho enables employees to access, edit and create documents, presentations, spreadsheets, pdfs and other files that reside on enterprise file servers, NAS and SharePoint files. And mobilEcho provides the enterprise with all the security and management capabilities to securely and seamlessly integrate it into your current environment.
We invite you to join our mobilEcho 4.5 live demo and webinar on September 24 at 10am EST/3:00pm GMT to hear about all the great new features in mobilEcho 4.5!
During this live event, you will see the latest features in Acronis mobilEcho and you will also have the opportunity to speak with the Acronis mobilEcho product manager, who can answer any questions you might have about the product.
The New Features of Acronis mobilEcho 4.5:
• Secure, in-app editing of Office documents, spreadsheets and presentations
• Military-grade, FIPS 140-2 certified encryption
• Support for Office 365 hosted SharePoint sites
• New thumbnail preview view – greatly enhances navigation of files
• Support for opening multiple files simultaneously
• Support for client certificate authentication to mobilEcho servers Register now for the mobilEcho 4.5 webcast!
Register now for the mobilEcho 4.5 webcast!
Acronis is a Swiss company, founded in Singapore. Celebrating two decades of innovation, Acronis has more than 2,000 employees in 45 locations. Acronis Cyber Protect solution is available in 26 languages in over 150 countries and is used by 18,000 service providers to protect over 750,000 businesses.