Build a private or public cloud to address the most demanding use-cases for cloud services today. A combination of high-performance compute, universal software-defined storage and flexible networking allows you to grow the business without complexity concerns.
What’s New in Acronis Cyber Infrastructure 3.5
Designed to fit any environment no matter the size, the latest release of Acronis Cyber Infrastructure is packed with new features that improve the performance, manageability and availability of clusters storing and running cyber protection workloads.
- Gain a boost to storage performance for hybrid and all-flash clusters, up to three times faster storage for random writes, and now up to 25% faster storage for random reads
- Get up to 70% faster storage for random writes and up to two times faster storage for random reads vs. Ceph 14.2.4
- Leverage better VM support with up to 20% better performance for Windows 2016 VMs than QEMU-KVM-2.12 in CentOS 8.0
- Control VM placement granularly to better manage VM placement based on node characteristics
- Migrate a virtual machine running on VMware vSphere version 5.0 or later to Acronis Cyber Infrastructure
- Provision additional compute services like Kubernetes as a Service, Load Balancer as a Service and compute metering
- Streamline block storage management with a new, easy-to-use pre-configured dashboard
- Store objects easily using the write-once-read-many (WORM) mode with object-locking API support
- Maintain physical nodes – while keeping workloads online – by using available resources to migrate them to other nodes
- Execute non-disruptive rolling updates and upgrades, while maintaining full workload availability
- Reduced disruption from replacing disks with automatic role assignment for new disks