Acronis Security Assessment Services
Offer vulnerability scanning, penetration testing and more to help your customers identify risks to their critical data, understand how to mitigate complex security issues in real-world scenarios and be prepared to implement better security policies for their technologies, people and business processes.
Help customers to meet their cybersecurity needs and/or compliance requirements with:
- Extensive penetration testing for networks, web and mobile applications
- Detailed reporting that includes test results, risk assessment, recommendations for remediation (including approach and objectives) for found vulnerabilities
- Reports include a comprehensive root-cause analysis and recommendations on how to effectively and efficiently resolve or mitigate them
- Remediation plans, including follow-up verification and issue closure to confirm the flagged items have been resolved, mitigated, or that the risk is understood and accepted
- Identification of risks to a customer’s critical data and insights into mitigating complex security issues in real-world scenarios
- A more comprehensive approach to cybersecurity that examines their technology, people and business processes for an improved cybersecurity posture
Acronis Security Awareness Training
Since the majority of incidents are the result of human error, educating end users is a critical component of any organization’s security program. With Acronis Security Awareness Training, you ensure that your customers’ employees are well-informed on the best security practices, as well as the compliance requirements demanded by industry or governmental regulations.
Ensure your customers’ employees and IT personnel are all educated with:
- Role-based training for all employees, including IT and executives, with modules that help prepare them for over 20 certifications
- More than 900 modules, available for customized programs that cover topics such as malware and phishing, mobile security, GDPR, password best practices, and executive preparedness
- All customer employees – from the frontline to the board room – are familiar with effective security concepts, strategies, and habits
- Decreases the resolution times of your customers by up to 20% by ensuring they have better-trained employees, which results in a more effective use of IT resources
Acronis Incident Response Services for Service Providers
Organizations that have planned for the inevitable are better able to face today’s cyberthreats. With Acronis Incident Response Services, your customers will have a pre-negotiated plan of action, including the terms and conditions for an enterprise-grade incident response in the event of a breach. They also gain access to cybersecurity experts so that if a breach occurs, they can recover quickly, meet regulatory requirements, collect evidence for future legal action and manage any reputational damage.
Customers are better prepared for a security breach and its multiple implications with:
- An incident response plan that outlines how their organization will react in the event of a security breach – including risk assessment, stakeholder identification, resource and asset inventory, information flow, etc.
- Post-incident services that include comprehensive reporting on the attack, its origin, attack vectors, affected hosts, applications and other vulnerable assets
- Forensic-grade collection of all digital evidence, in compliance with legal requirements, for correct presentation in court
- Comprehensive reporting and recommendations regarding remediation tasks and steps for preventing similar attacks in the future
- Enhanced ability to recover quickly and minimize the impact of a security incident
- Well-defined response roadmap needed to meet regulatory requirements
- Lowers your customer’s risk associated with modern cyberthreats