Simple and easy to use
Making sure your family’s irreplaceable photos, videos, and documents are not lost shouldn’t be a hassle. Neither should things like upgrading your hard drive or computer, or searching your backup files.
That’s why we’ve created Acronis True Image to be as easy to use as it is powerful. In fact, in a recent study by the independent AV-Test Institute, Acronis achieved the highest score for usability, calling it “easy and self-explanatory.”
Because the easier backup is to use, the more likely it is you’ll use it.
Know what you’re able to restore at a glance. Backup Activity and Statistics graphically show you the status of backups, file sizes, backup speeds, and types of data stored.
Track potential ransomware threats. The Acronis Active Protection Dashboard displays possibly dangerous processes, blocked activity, and a whitelist of trusted applications.
- Flexible management Develop a backup plan that works for you. Schedule times, configure destinations, and select from full image, incremental, differential or custom backup types.
- Anywhere access Grab a backup file anywhere, anytime. With our intuitive, web-based interface, you can use any computer or mobile device to access the data in your backup.
- Wireless mobile backup Protect mobile devices by simply coming home. Back up your mobile device automatically and wirelessly to your local PC, Mac, or NAS using the local Wi-Fi connection.
Acronis True Image is the easiest program in its class for non-technical folk, but it still includes detailed and powerful options for experts. Its combination of backup (both local and cloud), disk cloning, rescue-disc creation, and other unique tools, along with a more modern interface than the competition, secures Acronis True Image's place as PCMag's Editors' Choice for local backup software.
- Microsoft Windows
- Windows 10 April 2018 Update
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- Windows 10 Creators Update
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
- Apple Mac OS X
- High Sierra 10.13
- Sierra 10.12
- El Capitan 10.11
- Yosemite 10.10
- File Systems
- Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 The Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 file systems are supported only for disk or partition backup/recovery operations
- ReiserFS The ReiserFS file systems are supported only for disk or partition backup/recovery operations
- Linux SWAP The Linux SWAP file systems are supported only for disk or partition backup/recovery operations
- HFS+ Supported only on Mac
- Mobile Operating Systems
- iOS 8.0 or later
- Android 4.1 or later