Protect your business with reliable, easy-to-use, secure backup
- Disks/volumes of physical and virtual machines
- Files (physical machines only)
- ESXi configurations
- System states (in cloud deployments only)
- SQL databases
- Exchange databases and mailboxes
- For more information, refer to backup plan cheat sheet.
The following schemes can be set:
- Always incremental (single-file)
- Always full
- Weekly full, Daily incremental
- GFS (Monthly full, Weekly differential, Daily incremental)
Please refer to this page for more information about scheduling options.
Yes, physical-to-virtual migration is available in Acronis Cyber Backup. This operation can be performed if at least one Agent for VMware or Agent for Hyper-V is installed and registered.
To perform the P2V recovery, follow instructions on this page.
For a backup to Cloud, an active Acronis Cyber Cloud Storage subscription is required.
Create a new backup plan and choose "Cloud Storage" as a destination in the field "Where to back up".
Find more information on how to browse the cloud storage, view the contents of the backups, and download needed files here.
Customers with an active subscription license, or those in the maintenance period of a perpetual license, are entitled to 24/7 technical support. Follow the instructions at the Technical Support Site to get prompt support by phone, chat or e-mail.