- Azure Subscription ManagementEasily populate Microsoft Azure credentials into the console, allowing you to manage security for Azure VMs without having to log in through the Azure Portal
- Flexible Deployment OptionsAcronis Cloud Security can be deployed as either a web or Windows application, or from Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- Azure Network LoggingAutomatically configure resource providers and Azure resource groups on every secure network without needing access to the Azure Portal
- Network Quality of Service (QoS)Set network bandwidth limits for each VM, preventing the VMs from consuming too many network resources
- Network LoggingLog all network traffic into, out of, and within your Azure Resource Groups.
Acronis Cloud Security
See how Acronis Cloud Security can protect your infrastructure and save you money
Looking for help?
Frequently asked questions
- How do I add Virtual Firewall rules in Acronis Cloud Security?
In the object tree, select the entity for which you want to apply the rule. The Rules menu will give you multiple types of rules you can add.
- How do I perform a remote installation of Acronis Cloud Security’s Host Management Service?
In the Acronis Cloud Security Setup dialog box, select "Host Management Service" and click on the "Remote install" button. The Remote Installation Wizard will start up and guide you through the installation.
- My Acronis Cloud Security virtual firewall isn’t applying its rules. How do I fix this?
On the affected host, first check to confirm the vFirewall service has not been disabled. If it’s enabled and the rules are still not in effect, check to see if the Acronis Cloud Security filtering extension is enabled on the host.
- How do I view the internal audit events in Acronis Cloud Security?
Go to the View menu and select Internal Events Audit. A dialog box will pop up giving you options for filtering the events. Click the Settings button to ensure that you’re saving the event categories you’re interested in.
- How do I create a user-defined security group in Acronis Cloud Security?
Go to the Rules menu and select Add Global Rules Group, or right-click on the Global entity and select Add Group. VMs can be added to the new group from the VM Settings menu, or from the Members tab in the group’s settings.