Protect your data from any threat with a single solution
Easy, efficient and secure cyber protection
See Acronis Cyber Protect in action
Explore how integrated cyber protection eliminates complexity challenges, delivers better protection against today’s cyberthreats and maximizes efficiency by saving you time and money.
Complete protection for modern-day threats
Anti-malware and antivirusProactively protect your data, applications and systems from advanced cyberattacks. With Acronis Cyber Protect, you gain real-time protection with MI-based static and behavioral heuristic antivirus, anti-malware, anti-ransomware and anti-cryptojacking technologies.
Fail-safe patchingEliminate the risk of bad patches rendering a system unusable. Before patches are implemented, an image backup is automatically performed – enabling you to easily restore and roll back to a working state if there is an issue with a patch.
Forensic backupSimplify future analysis by collecting digital evidence – like memory dumps and process information – from disk-level backups. With Acronis Cyber Protect’s Forensic Mode, you’ll manage compliance requirements and run faster internal investigations.
Safe recoveryPrevent reinfection via integrated anti-malware scanning and malware removal during the recovery process.
Continuous data protectionSafeguard new data as it’s created. Acronis’ agent monitors every change made in the listed applications and continuously backs them up so recent changes aren’t lost if the machine needs to be reimaged.
Global threat monitoring and smart alertsBenefit from the global network of Acronis Cyber Protection Operation Centers (CPOC) by receiving real-time alerts on malware, vulnerabilities, natural disasters and other global events that may affect data protection.
Data compliance reporting and data protection mapEnsure compliance reporting by getting detailed information about stored data and use automatic data classification to track the protection status of important files.
Global and local allowlists from backupsScan backups with advanced anti-malware technologies (MI, behavioral heuristics, etc.) and allowlist your organization’s unique applications to avoid future false positives.
- 100% detection rateIn the VB100 certification test, Acronis detected 100% of malware and had 0% false-positives.
- 0% false positivesIn the AV-Comparatives test, Acronis was one of only four solutions with zero false-positives.
- 100% high performanceIn all eight performance categories for AV-TEST, Acronis demonstrated either a Very Fast or Fast performance rating.
What the experts say
Acronis Cyber Protect
Protect your data from any threat
- Case studyBinHexS achieved an overall saving of 30% by implementing Acronis Cyber Protect
Acronis Cyber Protect enables BinHexS to concentrate the protection of its infrastructure through a single integrated platform.
- Case studyManchester City Football Club has all data, applications, and systems efficiently backed up and ready to be restored with Acronis Cyber Protect
Acronis is Manchester City Football Club's cyber protection partner, providing data backup, protection, and storage capabilities.
- Case studyBDR Pharmaceuticals reduces CapEx by 30% and OpEx by 12% with Acronis Cyber Protect
The pharmaceutical company dramatically improves RPO and RTO metrics while reducing bandwidth requirements by 10%.
Want to learn more? Read the latest stories featuring this solution on our blog.
- Comprehensive Guide on How to Restore Google Workspace DataAugust 30, 2023 7 min read
- How to back up Google Workspace?August 10, 2023 8 min read
- CEO Patrick Pulvermueller honored on CRN’S Top 100 Executive list for third Year in a rowJuly 31, 2023 3 min read
Looking for help?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Acronis Cyber Protect any good?
Acronis Cyber Protect is a comprehensive cyber protection solution that combines backup and data protection features with advanced cybersecurity capabilities. It's designed to provide businesses with a single solution that protects different types of workloads from a wide range of cyber threats. Thanks to this comprehensive approach which delivers complete protection from a single platform, it has been considered the go to all in one solution for all types of businesses.
- How many licenses do I need for my environment?A license is required for every machine or physical host that you want to backup. In the case when the product is used on a cluster, each node of the cluster must be licensed.
- What is the difference between Standard and Advanced editions?
Acronis Cyber Protect Advanced offers a number of advanced features and benefits in comparison with the Standard Edition, such as centralized management of backup plans, backup to tapes, SAN storage snapshots, Acronis Notary, Acronis ASign and other.
In case of agent installation inside VM and agent-based backup, the following rules apply:
- Advanced license is required under the following hypervisors: XenServer, KVM, RHV, Oracle VM Server
- Standard license can be used under VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Virtuozzo.
Please refer to this article for the full comparative table of the options.
- What is the difference between on-premises and cloud deployment?
Cloud deployment means that the management server is located in one of the Acronis data centers. The benefit of this approach is that you do not need to maintain the management server in your local network. This type of deployment is available only for subscription licenses and at the moment does not include some features of the Advanced edition. This type of deployment is recommended if you have a Mac-only environment or a single Mac to back up (since Management Server cannot be installed on a Mac).
On-premises deployment means that all of the product components are installed in your local network. You have to use this method if your machines are not connected to the Internet.
You can find more detailed information here.
- What is Acronis Cloud Storage and how is it licensed?
Acronis Cloud Storage is a storage option that saves backups to safe and secure Acronis Data Centers. Acronis Cloud Storage licenses are subscription-based and depend on the storage capacity levels. You can save backups from an unlimited number of machines and any type of platform to cloud storage, including mobile device backups. The quota is shared among all the devices registered in the account*.
(!) Note that in order to use Acronis Cloud Storage you need at least one Acronis Cyber Protect license.
*Does not apply to the free cloud storage. The free cloud storage available with a subscription license is valid only for the licensed workload and cannot be shared across other workloads.