7 out of 10 companies are not ready for a cyberattack. Can your system withstand an attack?
Acronis #CyberFit Score is the fastest, most cost-efficient way to assess the security posture of your endpoints, devices, and IT environment.
93% of organizationshave been attacked within the past 3 years
63% of SMBshave experienced a data breach in
$8,600 per houris the average cost of unplanned downtime for SMBs
58% of victimizedcompanies admit they paid a ransom after an attack
Assess your #CyberFit Score to improve your security posture
- Download for freeGet the lightweight #CyberFit Score tool at no cost
- Run without installationCompare the security configurations of your endpoint and IT environment against the industry’s best standards
- Get a remediation report in secondsMitigate security risks and keep endpoints safe from cyberattacks based on informed, actionable recommendations
Get Acronis #CyberFit Score along with Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud
Service providers can deliver superior business resilience through an integrated approach that eliminates any gaps in IT environments via a single solution
- • AI-powered
- • Backup and disaster recovery
- • Full-stack anti-malware protection
- • Comprehensive endpoint management tools
- • In-built vulnerability assessments and Acronis #CyberFit Score
Apply for the Acronis Cyber Partner Program and start earning money with Acronis.
Looking for help?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can Acronis #CyberFit Score help me improve my machine’s security posture?For every security metric assessed, Acronis provides recommendations based on best practices such as the NIST Cybersecurity Framework to help organizations and end users improve the security ratings of their endpoints and IT environment.
- How often should I run a #CyberFit Score assessment?To get the latest security score of your machines, it is recommended to perform #CyberFit Score assessments regularly – especially when there are changes in the security configurations of your endpoints or IT environment.
- What is the weight of each security metric in a #CyberFit Score?A #CyberFit Score is formed by combining the individual scores of each of the assessed metrics - anti-malware, backup, firewall, VPN, disk encryption, and NTLM traffic. The weight of each individual metric in the final score is determined by its importance in improving the machine’s security posture.