Flexible data migration gives you control over moving your data.
- Back up everything: operating system, boot information, programs, and files
- Easily change your computer’s drive from HDD to SSD
- Transfer from Android to iOS, and back again
- Bare-metal restore to a new drive from the cloud
- Recover the full system or individual files and folders
- Copy, format, partition, and even delete a hard drive image
Choose a cyber protection plan that meets your needs
Formerly Acronis True Image
Looking for help?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is data migration software?
With carjacking, a crook jumps in and takes control of your car. With cryptojacking, online criminals use malware to secretly use the computing resources of your system to mine cryptocurrency – which requires tremendous processing power to calculate exceptionally complex digital equations, called hashes. While the malware does not steal your data, it robs you of considerable system resources, slowing your computer’s performance and significantly increasing your energy use. Sometimes cryptocurrency mining malware is injected into your system, piggybacking on apps or running in the background hoping to go unnoticed. Other times the malware attacks via your web browser when you go to an infected website and runs as long as you are connected to that site.
- Can I migrate data from an SSD to an HDD, or from one HDD to another?
Absolutely. With the disk cloning included in Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office, you have data migration software for HDD to HDD, SSD to SSD, or between HDDs and SSDs.