- Log in or create Acronis Account
- Make sure your products are registered under Acronis Account
- Follow instructions to register your renewal
Why switch to a subscription license?
Cyberthreats are becoming more sophisticated and difficult to detect as cybercriminals use advanced technology, such as AI and automation, to improve the effectiveness and frequency of their attacks. Modern cyber protection requires constant vigilance, which means your solutions must be continuously updated to protect you from modern threats.
Save with a subscriptionUnlock significant savings with multi-year subscriptions.
Gain flexibilitySelect a renewable subscription for one, three or five years and scale or downscale according to your needs.
Always available updates, upgrades and supportEnsure that your cyber protection solution is always up-to-date, ensuring you’re defended against emerging cyberthreats and supported by our technical support experts.
Acronis is trusted by
Why renew your maintenance?
Renew your maintenance contract to ensure continuous access to your Acronis Account where you can manage service requests, download new product releases and updates and seek answers to your questions. You’ll maintain access to the technical support, fixed prices and free product upgrade notifications that you’re already familiar with – enabling you to make the most of your current license to Acronis Cyber Protect.
Automatic remindersReceive automatic e-mail reminders about your maintenance expiry dates to ensure you stay protected with active maintenance at all times.
Painless budgetingAllows your business to more accurately budget for product acquisitions and IT requirements with additional price protection when opting for multi-year maintenance contracts.
Productivity improvements and 24/7 technical supportImprove productivity by utilizing the latest technology from Acronis. Need help? Resolve issues quickly and efficiently with our world class technical support engineers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What editions are available in Acronis Cyber Protect?
Acronis Cyber Protect has four editions:
- Acronis Cyber Protect Essentials
- Acronis Cyber Protect Standard
- Acronis Cyber Protect Advanced
- Acronis Cyber Protect - Backup Advanced
Acronis Cyber Protect Essentials/Standard/Advanced offers a number of new features and benefits in comparison with the Acronis Cyber Protect - Backup Advanced, such as anti-malware protection, URL filtering, vulnerability assessment, patch management, Windows Defender Antivirus and Microsoft Security Essentials management.
For a full comparative table of the options, refer to this article.
- What is new in Acronis Cyber Protect?
Acronis Cyber Protect contains a wide variety of new features, including:
- One protection plan to cover all cyber protection aspects
- Devices Auto-discovery and Remote Agent Installation
- Vulnerability assessment and patch management
- Significantly extended antimalware capabilities
- Real-time antivirus protection
- URL filtering
- Disk health monitoring
- Remote access (RDP and HTML5 clients)
- Continuous data protection (CDP)
- Forensic backup
- Acronis #CyberFit score for the protected devices
- Zoom, WebEx and Microsoft Teams protection
- Remote device wipe
For a complete list of what's new in this version, refer to this page.
- What steps should be taken to upgrade from Acronis Cyber Backup to Acronis Cyber Protect?
Depending on the currently installed version, either you can upgrade directly or you may need to uninstall the current version first.
Refer to this page for more information.
Sorry, your browser is not supported.
It seems that our new website is incompatible with your current browser's version. Don’t worry, this is easily fixed! To view our complete website, simply update your browser now or continue anyway.