- Simplified networkingSimplify network and topology definitions by configuring network resources from one centralized console, including SDN, virtual switches, and MAC address pools
- Dynamic optimizationAutomatically use history data to accurately forecast future performance needs, allowing you to quickly identify future bottlenecks and avoid them before they happen
- MonitoringConfigure customizable resource alerts for physical and virtual performance parameter and alerts for native Microsoft event
- ReportingGet reports on VM lifecycles including VM sprawl, zombie VMs, and static and dynamic memory usage
- Web management consoleManage Hyper-V and Azure environments through a web-based console for ease of accessibility that provides features for VM life-cycle management, monitoring, and replication, along with resource monitoring, RBAC, and guest console for accessing remote VMs
- Backup and replicationManage VM replication and leverage full and incremental VM backups with configurable backup compression and encryption and backup retention policies to seamlessly restore VMs in seconds
- AdvancedPowerShell supportLeverage full support for PowerShell, including providing Command IDs after each operation to make automation easier
- Virtualization securityEliminate the need for VPNs, remote network access solutions, or complex permission management services with built-in network and security monitoring, and user-friendly remote management capabilities
- AdvancedFull-featured RESTful APIsAutomate tasks and call Acronis Cloud Manager from other management tools – the API covers every feature that can be accessed through the GUI
Acronis Cloud Manager
Discover the #1 hybrid cloud management platform for Microsoft Hyper-V and Azure
Looking for help?
Frequently asked questions
How do I import a virtual machine into Acronis Cloud Manager?
Select the storage volume and the path to the VM data. Select the VM data you want to import. Select the type of import you want to perform. Select the storage destination. Review the summary information, and select Finish.
How do I create a template from a virtual machine in Acronis Cloud Manager?
In the console, select the VM you want to make a template of and click the "Template" option. Choose the type of template you want to create. Name the template and select the datastore you want to save it to. Review your options and click "Finish".
What is the importance of the 'version' when creating a virtual machine in Acronis Cloud Manager?
The version selected will apply to the virtual machine configuration and determines the Hyper-V host compatibility and features.
Why does the memory monitoring of my VM always show maximum usage?
The graph shows the memory allocated to the virtual machine, not the actual memory usage in the guest operating system. If your virtual machine is configured with fixed memory, a horizontal line on the graph is expected.
How do I delete virtual hard drives from Acronis Cloud Manager data center?
When deleting a virtual machine you are offered the option to delete the VM’s virtual hard drives. You can also delete a virtual hard drive by selecting a Host from the object tree and using the Edit VHD(X) function on a VM listed under the Host.
What features does the Acronis Cloud Manager Web Management Console support?
Through the Web Management Console introduced in Acronis Cloud Manager 5.0, you can administer Hyper-V and Azure environments. The web-based, multi-tenant management platform scalable for distributed and large environments provides ease of accessibility to life-cycle management, replication, and migration of Hyper-V and Azure virtual machines, along with virtualization resource monitoring, and role-based access control (RBAC). Through the Web Management Console you can also securely connect to remote VMs, hosts, and clusters, easing maintenance and troubleshooting.