Ransomware is a particularly painful type of malware. Malware is “hostile or intrusive software” that is illegally introduced onto your system for malicious reasons. When ransomware infects your system it blocks access to your data until the payment is delivered to the criminals who are extorting you or your business. It's an illegal threat to your data.
Acronis has turned the world upside down
- Local or cloud backups attacksAttackers that try to infect or compromise local or cloud backups
- Harder to notice attacksAttacks that are smaller and harder to notice, for example changing only a small part of a document or photo deep in your hard drive
- Surreptitiously changed filesAttackers coming up with creative new ways to attempt to surreptitiously change your files without your knowledge
- Acronis Cyber Protect CloudFor service providers
Modernize your clients' security and backup with integrated cyber protection
- Acronis Cyber ProtectFor businesses
Keep running with the most reliable and easy-to-use backup solution for businesses of all sizes
- Acronis Cyber Protect Home OfficeFORMERLY ACRONIS TRUE IMAGE
Protect your digital life with the only personal cyber protection solution that integrates backup and anti-malware
Sorry, your browser is not supported.
It seems that our new website is incompatible with your current browser's version. Don’t worry, this is easily fixed! To view our complete website, simply update your browser now or continue anyway.