Minimize the risk for clients with Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud, the single cyber protection solution that integrates best-of-breed backup and recovery, endpoint protection management, and cybersecurity – with anti-malware technology that counters ransomware and zero-day attacks and complements your clients’ current antivirus. Enhance their protection with Advanced Security’s full-stack anti-malware – replacing their antivirus with our proven, integrated cyber protection.
Next gen, behavior-based technology built to proactively stop cyberthreats, with a focus on ransomware and zero-day attacks
| || |
| || |
Data loss prevention (DLP) with device control
| || |
Backup and recovery
| || |
Automatic data recovery after a ransomware attack
| || |
Security gap identification with #CyberFit Score
| || |
Full-stack anti-malware protection: Real-time protection covering all attack vectors with multiple defense layers
| || |
URL filtering: Block malicious URLs, web-based attacks, and COVID-19 scams
| || |
Exploit prevention: Behavior-based detection heuristics prevent the exploitation of unknown vulnerabilities, including memory exploits and injections
| || |
Anti-malware scans of data in the Acronis Cloud: Offload client endpoints to enable more aggressive scans and ensure malware-free backups
| || |
Forensics data in backups: Collect digital evidence to faster and reduce the cost of remediation
| || |
CPOC threat feed: Increase reactiveness to emerging threats and get remediation suggestions
| || |
Automatic allowlisting: Reduce false positives and enable more aggressive scanning
| || |
Malware reinfection prevention: Scan for malware and update AV definitions during recovery to prevent a threat from reoccurring
| || |
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud
Modernize your clients' security and backup with integrated cyber protection
Expand your services with advanced protection packs
Add other powerful components to strengthen your services even further with advanced protection packs and unique cyber protection capabilities. Control your costs by paying only for the functionalities your clients need.
- Advanced Security + EDRDesigned for service providers, Acronis EDR enables you to simplify endpoint security — rapidly detect, analyze and remediate advanced attacks while ensuring unmatched business continuity. Eliminate the cost and complexity of multiple point products and enable your team with one complete cyber protection solution that is simple to manage and deploy.
- Prioritization of security incidents
- AI-guided interpretations of attacks
- Business continuity with integrated backup and recovery
- Advanced SecurityEnhance your security services with integrated cyber protection that includes full-stack anti-malware. Increase your detection rate and responsiveness to the latest cyberthreats. Extend cyber protection to web browsing, backed-up data, the recovery process, and exploit prevention. Enable investigations by capturing forensic data in backups.
- Full stack anti-malware
- URL filtering
- Exploit prevention
- Advanced ManagementStreamline and automate your routine tasks via scripting and promptly close security gaps in clients’ infrastructure through patch management. Gain visibility into your clients’ software assets and data protection to ease daily tracking and planning tasks, and improve clients’ uptime by monitoring disk drives health.
- Cyber scripting
- Automated patch management
- Disk drive health monitor
- Advanced AutomationStreamline MSP business with a single integrated platform that automates workflows, improves customer interactions, and provides real-time business insights. Enable data-driven decisions and smarter resource utilization, resulting in improved manageability and value-based client relationships.
- High-performance automation
- Precise forecasting
- Next-level profitability
- Advanced BackupDefend clients’ data, even between scheduled backups. Extend backup capabilities to SAP HANA, Oracle DB, MariaDB, MySQL, and application clusters. You can also gain visibility into data-protection statuses across your clients’ infrastructure.
- Continuous data protection
- Data protection map
- Off-host data processing
- Advanced Disaster RecoveryGet clients back to business in mere minutes when disaster strikes by spinning up their systems in the Acronis Cloud and restoring them anywhere, ensuring immediate data availability. Make disaster recovery painless and increase efficiency with orchestration, runbooks, and automatic failover.
- Disaster recovery orchestration
- Production failover
- Site-to-site VPN
- Advanced Email SecurityBlock any email threat, including spam, phishing, business email compromise (BEC), account takeover (ATO), advanced persistent threats (APTs), and zero days in seconds before it reaches end users. Leverage Perception Point’s next-generation technology for lightning-fast detection and easy deployment, configuration, and management.
- Anti-phishing and anti-spoofing engines
- Anti-evasion and account takeover protection
- Next-generation dynamic detection against zero-days
- Advanced Data Loss Prevention (DLP)Prevent leakage of sensitive data from endpoints via more than 70 local and network channels and strengthen compliance with minimal effort and speed to value.
- Content-aware data loss prevention
- Automatic client-specific DLP policy creation and extension
- Pre-build data classifiers for common regulatory frameworks
- Advanced File Sync and Share
- DatasheetAcronis Cyber Protect Cloud
- DatasheetAdvanced Security for Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud
- WhitepaperAcronis Cyber Protection Solutions: Threat-agnostic
- WhitepaperMultilayered Cybersecurity: Part of Modern Cyber Protection
- WhitepaperPreventing Fileless Attacks with Acronis Cyber Protection
- WhitepaperAcronis Cyber Protect: Backup Scan for Malware
Looking for help?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What cybersecurity features are included in Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud with Advanced Security?
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud integrates cybersecurity, data protection, and security management in a single solution. It protects client data and endpoints with the award-winning Acronis Active Protection technology, which has been enhanced with AI- and behavior-based anti-malware detection. It also prevents data leakage through essential data loss prevention (DLP) via device control.
The solution also provides thorough visibility into endpoint protection through vulnerability and security gaps assessments.
Advanced Security expands the capabilities of the cybersecurity solution with URL filtering and exploit prevention to counter more threats such web-based attacks and exploitation attempts. It also increases the speed and accuracy of the detection rate for known malware with an enhanced virus signature database. The add-on package allows for more aggressive malware scans of backed up data in the Acronis Cloud, preventing threat recurrence.
With Advanced Security, service providers can also react to threats more effectively. Acronis Cyber Protection Operation Centers (CPOC) monitor the threat landscape and release alerts regarding emerging threats. The protection plans can automatically adjust to the emerging threat alerts, resulting in things like more frequent backups or more aggressive scans.
- Does Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud with Advanced Security contain ransomware protection features?
Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud with Advanced Security includes the award-winning anti-ransomware protection technology of the baseline product. It enables service providers to deliver unmatched, real-time protection against ransomware and cryptomining processeses, targeting client data across endpoints, servers, network shares, and backups. Acronis’ ransomware protection technology also includes entropy analysis to effectively cover advanced ransomware threats.
What makes our anti-ransomware technology truly unique is that it ensures no client data is lost since it automatically recovers any affected, encrypted data within seconds.
- What is the advanced endpoint protection that Advanced Security adds?
Advanced Security improves the AI- and behavior-based anti-malware detection of Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud with enhanced virus signatures database that improve the speed and accuracy of detection even further.
The advanced endpoint protection capabilities also cover a wider scope of threats, including web-based attacks and software exploitation attempts, ensuring comprehensive active protection.
With the Advanced Security add-on, service providers can also offload clients’ endpoints and provide more aggressive scans in the Acronis Cloud, ensuring backed up data is malware-free. The recovery process is similarly protected with built-in anti-malware scans and antivirus definitions updates.
Acronis Cyber Protection Operation Centers (CPOCs) monitor the threat landscape and release alerts about emerging threats such as malware, vulnerabilities, or natural disasters. Smart Protection Plans can be automatically adjusted to proactively cover those threats, greatly improving reaction times.