A mainstage event at the Acronis #CyberFit Summit 2022
We are excited to announce the Women in Technology panel session will be a mainstage event at the Acronis #CyberFit Summit 2022. This year, we will have five talented and successful women from the security and service provider industries discussing the importance of diversity and how a woman’s role in cybersecurity can improve an organization’s productivity, increase innovation and generate higher revenues.
In the past two years, the world has changed and now is the time to provide new opportunities and challenges for those who have been most affected. Forward-looking businesses need creative ideas to attract diverse candidates and build a future-proof organization to better compete in a dynamic cybersecurity world.
This session is important for every manager working in the cybersecurity industry, so join your MSP colleagues as they discuss diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, what it means for your business as a service provider and the tangible benefits you can achieve.
· Learn why your business needs to attract more women candidates
· Discover how skill diversity can be a catalyst in team performance
· Collect ideas on how to attract women from both the cybersecurity industry and other IT-related sectors
· Find out how to be an inclusive leader and role model
· Uncover methods to support, inspire and motivate your team and peers in the workplace
At the end of the session, you will be armed with ideas and practical steps to drive your business to success and improve profitability.
The WIT panel includes:
· Claire Jedrek – Motorsports and eSports presenter — Singapore’s only female race car driver, a former TEDx speaker with 15 years of media experience in the lifestyle and motorsports industry
· Tery Howard – Head of technology, Inter Miami FC — Founder of Peer Vision Consulting, former CTO at the Miami Dolphins and Hard Rock Stadium, awarded Executive of the Year at the Stadium Business Summit, 2018
· Amy Babinchak – President of the Board, National Society of IT Service Providers (NSITSP); has operated a best-in-class MSP for over 20 years and two other related IT businesses providing support to IT professionals in tech and mergers and acquisitions
· Tye Hayes – Founder and CEO of N-Ovate Business Solutions — Twenty years of IT experience. CIO for the National Football League, Former CTO/interim CIO for the City of Atlanta, Deputy CIO for Atlanta Public Schools
· Ashley Taylor – Head of Talent Acquisition, Acronis — Fifteen years of global talent experience at Acronis and a leader of diversity initiatives at the Boston Consulting Group
You won't want to miss a minute of this inspiring discussion. If you haven’t yet managed to register for the Summit, there is still time. Join your MSP colleagues as they discuss the cybersecurity issues we will all face in the coming year and the solutions that can power your business, drive higher revenues and improve profitability.
Acronis is a Swiss company, founded in Singapore. Celebrating two decades of innovation, Acronis has more than 1,800 employees in 45 locations. The Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud solution is available in 26 languages in over 150 countries and is used by 20,000 service providers to protect over 750,000 businesses.