More Capabilities, More Control: Meet the Updated Acronis Disk Director
The reliability of your computer has a lot to do with how your system disk is structured and organized. So anyone whose livelihood requires them to have a reliable computer – from professional consumers like freelance photographers, videographers, and independent IT consultants to small businesses with a small handful of employees – an affordable and easy-to-use tool for organizing their hard drives is vital.
For many of these “prosumers” and small businesses, Acronis Disk Director has become their preferred solution – and with good reason. It enjoys the reputation for being the most feature-rich toolkit available for managing your data and hard drives.
Acronis Disk Director users will be excited to learn that we’ve just released an updated version of this award-winning disk management and data manipulation software. The newly released Acronis Disk Director (v 12.5) delivers even greater control to anyone looking to optimize their system.
Modernized for modern computing
Home and small office computing is constantly advancing, which means individuals and small businesses need an optimization tool that can handle the most up-to-date technology.
With that in mind, the enhancements offered in the new version of Acronis Disk Director expand its disk-management capabilities to support modern operating systems and hardware. Those enhancements include support for 4k native hard disks, as well as an updated Linux kernel version in its bootable media, delivering greater support for most modern hardware.
Continuing to deliver trusted capabilities
The new version of Acronis Disk Director still features all of the capabilities that have users have come to rely on. These include the ability to:
- Clone a disk. Easily migrate the contents of one disk – including everything from the OS to apps to system preferences – to a replacement disk. Creating an exact replica avoids headaches, mistakes and takes minutes, not hours.
- Manipulate your data. Whether you are splitting, re-sizing, converting or merging volumes, Acronis Disk Director makes it simple. You can also create, convert and copy files and volumes as needed.
- Partition volumes. Generate partitions quickly and easily, and because one step simultaneously formats, labels and activates partitions, you’ll reduce the amount of time and minimize errors.
- Format a drive. Using an intuitive user interface, you can format your drive with the correct file system – including FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, Ext2, Ext3, Reiser3, Linux, SWAP.
- Recover volumes. Whether the data was accidentally deleted, lost when some hardware failed or was impacted by a malware attack, you can recover it using one easy-to-use solution.
- Create a processing volume. You can boost your processing power by splitting an existing volume into two and installing an operating system on the second one in order to create another processing volume.
Cyber protection compatibility
Just as hardware and system needs continue to evolve, so does your need to defend your system against the latest threats. That’s why we’ve made sure Acronis Disk Director is completely compatible with Acronis True Image 2019 Cyber Protection – the only home backup solution that includes an integrated anti-malware defense powered by artificial intelligence that detects and stops ransomware and cryptojacking attacks in real time.
These online threats never take a break from trying to compromise your system, but you’re protected since you can run both products on the same machine at the same time.
When you control your disk, you control your data, which enables you to do more. If you truly want to optimize and control your system, you should look for a solution that is easy-to-use, flexible, and efficient.
There’s a reason the new version of Acronis Disk Director is known as the most feature-rich toolkit available for manipulating and managing your disk. Find out about all of the features it offers by visiting acronis.com