Avoid downtime by actively protecting files from unauthorized modification and/or encryption. Acronis Active Protection uses artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies and white-listing to keep your data safe.
What’s New in Acronis Cyber Backup 12.5 Update 4
With the new update, Acronis Cyber Backup is a more secure and efficient solution for any environment.
- Organize, group, and filter devices with comments and keywords you create
- Streamline recovery issue troubleshooting by saving system information on local network shares or hard disks
- Perform backups in your native tongue – there are now 25 languages available in the management console
- Onboard new systems and hypervisors
- Scale up to 8K physical agents per management server
- Protect large amounts of data in Acronis Cloud with our Physical Data Shipping service
- Schedule backups without impacting your running systems through our new Performance and backup window
- Convert backups into a set of VM files ready to run on various hypervisors
- Detect and stop cryptomining malware and enjoy greater security through enhanced anti-ransomware protection
- Achieve safe mass device registration by using tokens to pass your identity to the management server
- Secure new device registration by disabling anonymous registration
- Ensure safe unattended installation with SSL-сertificate verification