Complete Backup and Recovery Visibility, Management and Control
Get Automation, Testing and More All in One Place, and See it All Working
The Acronis Recovery (Admin) Console is a secure software as a service (SaaS) application designed specifically for anytime-anywhere clouds management.
- Set replication schedules, retention policies
- Control all workload protection and recovery ops
- Manage local appliances and remote data centers
- Start recovery, failover, failback in minutes
- Manage any VMware cloud you build
- Monitor Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) adherence
- Monitor Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) adherence
- Set capacity consumption thresholds and alerts
- Start, stop and resize virtual machines
- Open and track support tickets
A Powerful Continuity Device — That You Won’t Need to Install Twice
Full-Circle Protection (Local and Remote Recoveries)
Placed into your existing data center if/as needed, the Acronis Local (Cloud) Appliance enables recovery of data, workloads and entire servers locally and with no failover to a remote site. It stores snapshots of protected servers, taken as often as every 15 minutes by host agents; after the initial one these snapshots are of changes only, maximizing available storage. LCAs also connect securely to our data centers, replicating workloads and de-duplicating backups. This keeps the remote environment always current.
Want to use your own hardware? Acronis Virtual Local (Cloud) Appliance (vLCA) is a software-only option that delivers all the same functionality as LCA. Just make sure your hardware platform meets the required specifications, and we will install a virtual appliance software package into your VMware ESX environment at setup time.
The Acronis Difference
With Acronis Disaster Recovery Service you will benefit from our recovery appliance being truly local: For local recoveries we will not require connectivity between client sites and our data centers. You can spin your servers locally, or in the cloud (only if you have to).
- Automatic replication of workloads
- Local recovery without failover
- De-duplication at 10:1 (automated)
- Latency reduction
- Physical or virtual deployment options
- LCA-to-LCA chaining
Our Global Network
of Secure, Enterprise-Class Infrastructure
Acronis DRaaS provides a complete infrastructure stack, offering you a pre-built, pre-configured virtual data center priced at less than the cost of building it yourself. We are highly selective, using only SSAE 16 SOC 1 Type II data centers, designed and managed for uncompromising security and redundancy, physically distributed around the globe and backed by the highest levels of 24/7 onsite support.
- N+1 redundant HVAC and UPS power subsystems
- 24/7 surveillance, strictly authorized access only
- Keycard protocols and biometric scanning
- Certified network technicians
- Secure core routing with redundant power
- Advanced fire suppression systems
- Disparate point fiber carriers
- On-site diesel generators
Acronis Disaster Recovery Service API
Custom Application Integration
with a REST API to the Acronis Cloud
The Acronis Disaster Recovery Service API enables remote command execution on the Admin Console over HTTPS, using a simple, coherent, stateless interface. In addition to accessing the standard set of operational and administrative commands, the API provides process control and management features for your cloud storage and disaster recovery account. We customize license terms per licensee, sometimes bundling them with application development / QA or hosting services.