Discover how we can work together to create, spread, and protect knowledge to build a better future.
Cyber Protect Home Office
formerly Acronis True Image
You’ve just got the #1 personal cyber protection solution. Let’s get you started!
Locate Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office in your Downloads folder, double-click on the icon, and follow the steps in the installation wizard. After the installation completes, start Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office and enter your serial number (product key).
You’re all set! Now check out the helpful resources below to get yourself #CyberFit.
Backing up the entire machine is the most complete way to protect all of your personal data, safeguard your applications, preserve your preferences, and ensure you can restore your system if something happens
1. Start Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office
2. On the sidebar, click Backup
3. Then click Add backup at the bottom of the backup list
4. Click Backup source icon, then select Entire PC
5. Click Select destination then choose a destination for the backup. (Note: Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office Advanced or Premium subscription to be able to back up to Acronis Cloud)
A car is great but difficult to use without a key. Similarly, having a system backup is good but you need boot rescue media in order to restore the image when your PC crashes or you’re recovering to a machine without an operating system. Here’s a quick guide to creating boot media.
1. Insert a CD/DVD or plug in a USB drive (USB flash drive or an HDD/SSD external drive).
2. Start Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office
3. On the sidebar, click Tools, and then click Rescue Media Builder.
4. On the first step, select Simple.
5. Select the device to use to create the bootable media.
Cyber protection delivers the power of integration, which combines data protection and cybersecurity capabilities in one solution – from one interface. Here’s how to manage the integrated antimalware defenses so your system is safe from viruses, ransomware, and illicit cryptomining
1. Open Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office and navigate to Protection tab.
2. A message will pop up requesting you to wait until Protection is activated. Wait time depends on your connection strength. Users with Essentials license get a 30-day access to Acronis advanced anti-malware protection available for free in our Advanced and Premium plans.
3. Go to settings.
4. Select Active Protection tab. Real-time Protection is ON by default. It secures your device from all malware
5. Select Antivirus tab. Configure actions related to malware detection, scan type, schedule, and others. Keeping the default settings is recommended.
6. Select Advanced. Check detected issues, delete or restore files kept in quarantine or set up protection exclusions.
7. If you need to, you can temporarily stop all Acronis protection types with Protection Pause.