Acronis’ partners of all sizes and in a variety of industry segments benefit from utilizing Acronis OEM solutions. Below are examples of just some of our key OEM partners:
Acronis True Image HD allows users of the leading suppliers of SSD drives to quickly, easily and accurately clone their system drive to their new SSD Drive while greatly enhancing their out-of-box experience. Acronis True Image HD gets the user up and running quickly and easily with their new SSD drive, as well as letting them redeploy their old system drive as a valuable second or backup drive.
- The power behind Seagate DiscWizard, Acronis provides advanced technology that adds value to Seagate’s storage solutions, helps Seagate reduce support costs, and adds functionality for Seagate’s OEMs and end users.
- Acronis solutions give WD users powerful tools for deploying new disk drives and optimizing hard drive performance. In addition, Acronis utilities add value to Western Digital’s new lines of Hybrid Drives and help their OEM partners and end-users add valuable functionality to their storage solutions.
- Acronis helps Buffalo end users maximize the value of their investment in Buffalo products with a trusted suite of utilities for drive cloning and deployment.
- Acronis helps Kaseya deliver wholly Integrated backup and disaster recovery services that help MSPs protect their customers' assets while delivering superior value and reliability.
- McAfee relies on Acronis OEM solutions to reduce support costs and improve reliability for a broad range of security appliances and devices.