Deliver all the cyber protection services your clients seek via one platform and one pane of glass
Looking for help?
Frequently asked questions
- Can I use a single account to manage all my customers?
1. A single partner administrator account can manage day-to-day operations, like checking statuses and performing file restores.
2. An individual customer account must be created for initial agent deployment and some restores. This account can be linked to the same email but must have a unique account name.
3. Individual accounts are created for security purposes. They provide data isolation between customers.
- During the SP trial period, what happens if a partner provisions a customer's account under Production mode? Will that be chargeable?
While the main SP account is completing a trial, the rest of the accounts created (whether in trial or production) will not be chargeable during the 30-day trial period.
- Can I configure custom branding or white labeling for a partner?
Yes. it is possible via the Settings --> Branding tab. If you would like to redirect your own URLs to access Acronis services, you’ll need to take some additional steps. Please refer to this Knowledge Base article for guidance.
- How can an admin control login access?
The company administrator controls access through user management, specifically:
- User account creation
- User account deletion
- User access suspension
- User role assignment
- User service access
- What kind of reporting is available through Acronis Cyber Cloud?
Acronis Cyber Cloud provides two types of reporting:
- Service usage reporting (also available via API) provides actual usage data for every service on the platform and every metered offering item (the number of protected devices by type, GBs of storage used, etc.)
- Dashboards and widgets provide detailed information about customer service activities (their success/failure status), storage locations (available space), alerts, and other parameters
- Does Acronis provide a REST-API?
- What certifications are required for the partners' engineer to support Acronis Cyber Cloud?
- Is Acronis support available in my country?
Acronis remote support is based in India, Singapore, Russia, Switzerland, and Bulgaria.
For service provider solutions, Acronis provides 24/7 worldwide support via email, chat, and phone. Support is provided only in English. For more info visit: https://www.acronis.com/en-us/support/serviceproviderguidelines/.
- Can my customer call your support?
In our service provider model, the service provider conducts Tier 1 technical support for the customer.
Subscribe for tips, news and occasional promotional offers from Acronis