- Over 5,500,000users worldwide
- Over 100,000prevented cyberattacks last year
- Over 500,000,000clones and backups
- Secure backupAcronis uses a strong self-defense mechanism, encryption and secure data centers to protect your personal and precious data from being stolen. Backup enables security and privacy to be protected against malware and other threats.
- Identity ProtectionSafeguard your personal information with the monitoring portal, cyber insurance, and the resolution services.
- Windows Master Boot Record monitoringAcronis Active Protection monitors the Windows Master Boot Record, blocking unauthorized changes to prevent attacks on the operating system and disruption of the boot process.
- Web filteringBlock access to malicious URLs that try to inject malware, ransomware and cryptojackers onto your system.
- Cryptomining protectionStop cryptomining malware and get a notification immediately when an attack is detected — protect your windows PC resources and block attackers from illegally using it.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA)Protecting your account requires two different forms of identification, such as a password and a unique verification code.
Choose a cyber protection plan that meets your needs
Formerly Acronis True Image
What our users say
- Windows 11 (all editions)
- Windows 10 (all editions)
- Windows 8+ (all editions)
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server 2011
Windows file systems
- macOS Ventura 13
- macOS Monterey 12
- macOS Big Sur 11
- macOS Catalina 10.15
macOS file system
- Core Storage
- NTFS (including Boot Camp)
Mobile operating systems
- iOS 12.0 or later
- Android 7.0 or later
Looking for help?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is cybersecurity for home, and why is it important?
Cybersecurity for home encompasses measures and tools to protect your personal devices and data from cyberthreats. It is essential because the criminals are using evolving technologies, and you need to make sure you have the latest software protecting your data. Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office protects your data from the most recent viruses, worms, trojans, ransomware, cryptomining, identity theft, and other cyberthreats.
- What kind of cyber threats does Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office offer protection for?
Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office protects your data from malware (including viruses, worms, and trojans), ransomware, cryptomining, and other cyberthreats. It also checks for vulnerabilities in your system and protects videoconference apps, as well as helps you monitor the safety of your personal information with Identity protection.
- Can Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office protect my online privacy?
Yes. The private information that you share online can be leaked as a result of phishing, a malware attack, or a data breach. Active Protection detects malware, while Web filtering blocks access to phishing websites. In addition, Identity protection helps you monitor the safety of your personal information such as IDs, email addresses, credentials, financial information, and so on.
- Is Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office easy to set up and use?
- Does Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office offer protection for mobile devices?
Yes, if you have an iOS or Android smartphone, you can use Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office to protect your mobile data such as photos, video files, contacts, and calendars.
- What kind of data can be backed up by Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office?
Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office can back up your entire operating system, as well as specific files and folders. You can store the backed-up data in Acronis Cloud or your local folders, as well as on external HDDs, SSDs, USB flash drives, NAS, network shares, FTP servers, and some other storage devices.
- How does web filtering in Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office work?
Web filtering protects you from potentially harmful websites and untrusted web resources by blocking the access or showing a warning when you try to open them. To determine which websites are potentially harmful, contain scams or phishing URLs, Web filtering uses a database with the latest updates.
Want to learn more? Read the latest stories featuring this solution on our blog.
- The importance of implementing two-factor authentication (2FA)September 19, 2023 5 min read
- Protect your identity ― Thieves will do anything to steal itSeptember 19, 2023 5 min read
- What Is Data Migration, And What Is It Used For?September 7, 2023 12 min read