Build6077Apr 18, 2016
Acronis True Image for Mac
The installation procedure is straightforward. Please launch the .dmg file, and then drag the Acronis True Image icon to the Applications folder.
- Timing of the product notifications has been coordinated.
- An option to limit the upload speed when you back up data to Acronis Cloud.
- Different issue fixes, increased stability, and performance improvements.
This release includes the following issue fixes, increased stability, and performance improvements:
- On a computer with Fusion Drive, a bootable media creation fails when Recovery HD is placed on a Boot OS X volume
- The Help menu is not available with bootable media
- There is a long delay when switching between backups in the list
- When starting a backup to Acronis Cloud, the backup hangs with message "Retrieving information"
- Archiving of files located on an external drive or a network share does not work correctly
- OS X Mavericks 10.9.5+
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2+
- OS X El Capitan 10.11
- Mac OS Extended format (case-insensitive)
- NTFS (for backing up, only)
- Internal hard disk drives
- External hard disk drives with any of the following interfaces: USB (including USB 3.0), eSATA, FireWire (IEEE-1394), and SCSI
- Solid State Drives (SSD)
- Networked storage devices
- RAIDs of any kind