System Restoration & Recovery
How does Universal Restore work
Exclusive to Acronis, Universal Restore works behind the scenes to disassociate your backup data from hardware dependencies while still retaining the necessary system data — files, configurations, applications, operating system, and so on.
- Detects the machineDetects the machine type and auto-installs appropriate drivers for the hardware abstraction layer (HAL)
- Detects hard diskDetects hard disk controllers (SCSI and IDE) OR prompts you for driver locations
- Reboots the machineAn easy way to get a working system on a new machine up and running in minutes!
Quick and easy system recovery to new, dissimilar hardware
- Acronis Cyber ProtectFor businesses
Keep running with the most reliable and easy-to-use backup solution for businesses of all sizes
- Acronis Cyber Protect Home OfficeFORMERLY ACRONIS TRUE IMAGE
Protect your digital life with the only personal cyber protection solution that integrates backup and anti-malware
Sorry, your browser is not supported.
It seems that our new website is incompatible with your current browser's version. Don’t worry, this is easily fixed! To view our complete website, simply update your browser now or continue anyway.