Q: I have Acronis Backup Office 365 subscription and want to extend the subscription period. What should I do?
You need to do the following to extend your subscription period:
- Purchase new Acronis Backup Office 365 subscription license(s) for all your mailboxes
- Log in to your Acronis Account with your email and password
- Register the purchased license keys
- When registering, select the option to extend your subscription period
The new subscription period is calculated by adding the remaining number of days of the current subscription and the number of days of the subscription you added.
For example, if you have 100 days remaining on the original subscription for 25 mailboxes, and you add a subscription for 25 mailboxes valid for one year (365 days), the following option is offered:
- Number of mailboxes: 25 (unchanged)
- Expiration: 465 days (100+365)
This method of calculation applies to both Acronis Backup Standard Office 365 and Acronis Backup Advanced Office 365 subscription licenses.