Acronis Backup Cloud 7.0 Is Here!
Acronis Backup Cloud helps service providers solve their customers’ data protection issues faster than anyone else. Research shows that the global backup-as-a-service market is growing at a CAGR of 27.5 percent, and managed data protection is one of the most sought-after services in the SMB market. Acronis is here to help cloud resellers and managed service providers make the most of that market opportunity.
Today we released a new version of Acronis Backup Cloud, the most advanced hybrid cloud backup-as-a-service platform designed specifically for service providers. With an intuitive unified web console and optional integration with existing infrastructure, it’s now easier than ever to add backup services into your portfolio and start selling today. Can you afford to miss out on this lucrative business opportunity?
If you already sell hosting services or provide IT support to your local businesses, adding or updating backup services to your product line makes perfect sense. A quality backup service with storage in the cloud will help you retain your customers and generate new sources of recurring revenue. But don’t just take our word for it. There are many studies showing that when a customer buys more products from the same supplier, the bond becomes stronger — all because they would try to avoid the costs and risks associated with going elsewhere. Plus, if they are happy with your other services, they are going to love you for an easy way to backup all their data — physical, virtual, local, cloud, mobile — everything! It’s the service your customers are waiting for. Why not give it a try today?
What’s new in Acronis Backup Cloud 7.0
This update brings a number of new features and service improvements:
- Easy integration. Starting with Acronis Backup Cloud 7.0, service providers and cloud resellers will have increased access to operations support system/business support system (OSS/BSS) integration options that can help streamline their cloud business and drive business operations faster. This update puts business integrations directly in the hands of service providers.
- Business automation systems: New! ConnectWise Manage. Also: Odin, HostBill, Flexiant Cloud Orchestrator, Windows Azure Pack, WHMCS, LabTech, and others via RESTful API.
- Web console upgrade. Integration settings and status information are now available in the console. An “integration status” slice appears for any configured integration that supports the new settings pane. ConnectWise Manage is the first product integration to leverage this new functionality.
- Informative daily backup status reports. We listened to our customers and designed better status reports. This version makes reports more detailed and more visible.
- Plus much more. (Full feature set is available at //www.acronis.com/en-us/provider/backup-cloud/#section_key-features)
Acronis Backup Cloud integration screen: ConnectWise settings.
Easy, Safe, Complete
If you’re not sure what’s right for you, let Acronis help you. We have a number of experienced sales engineers and business consultants who know the industry very well. They will help you take your product to the market in the most effective and cost efficient way.
When a Canadian service provider started using Acronis Backup Cloud, their revenue went up 25 percent. You can do the same. Give us a call or visit //www.acronis.com/en-us/provider/backup-cloud/ to sign up for an obligation-free 30-day trial.