Why Choose Acronis Backup Cloud?
To build a strong, straightforward business case for your service, you need a solution that offers a per-use business model with no entry costs, allowing you to fully focus on margins.
Acronis Backup Cloud is:
- Quick to deploy
- Easy to use and simple to manage
- Proven, reliable technology from an experienced vendor
- Cost-effective and able to run on your existing infrastructure
Acronis also helps service providers with:
- Sales and marketing collateral
- Joint marketing initiatives
- Training and certification
Acronis Backup Cloud combines local and cloud backup and recovery into one simple solution, managed by all layers in the channel. Local backups are ideal for a quick restore; an offsite copy is ideal for fast, reliable recovery from any major disaster.
By providing both local and cloud backup in one solution, you can:
- Reduce team effort and manage up to five times more customers
- Give your customers cost-efficient managed backup
- Attract more customers and recognize incremental revenues
Acronis Backup Cloud supports:
- Bare-metal recovery to any platform directly from the cloud
- File and disk imaging for complete backup
- Local and cloud backup to ensure hybrid protection in the event of a disaster
- Physical system backup for Window Servers, Linux Servers, and Windows, Mac, and Linux desktop/laptop PCs
- Support of applications - Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange and Windows System State
- Virtual system backup for VMware, Hyper-V, RHEV, Linux KVM, XenServer, and Oracle VM Server
Only Acronis offers such flexibility!
Acronis Backup Cloud offers:
- Up to three rebrandable channel levels
- Unlimited tenants on every channel level
- All available features enabled by Acronis AnyData Engine
- Increased productivity, single-pane-of-glass management for your professionals
Acronis Backup Cloud offers a simple, flexible method to deploy offsite backup as part of your product portfolio:
- Blend your customers’ on-premise storage with your own cloud storage, the Acronis Cloud, and/or 3rd-party cloud storage for maximum flexibility
- Reduce your management efforts with customizable self-service for customers
- Stay agile with new service package planning and pre-configured service packages
- Maintain your market identity with white labeling and co-branding
Acronis’ new generation cloud solution for channel distribution provides:
- Quick customer base growth with built-in sign-up for partners and customers
- Reduced management effort with automatic deployment, updates, and management of all software functionalities
- Complete control over usage tracking and reporting on all channel levels
- Seamless integration with the management systems/environments you already use
These are all backed by Acronis’ years of experience in the backup and recovery industry, and our data protection technology proven in a cloud environment.
The Acronis AnyData Engine is the core suite of technology that powers all Acronis new generation data protection products to capture, store, recover, control, and access data in virtual, physical, cloud, and mobile environments. Fueled by over 100 patents, its modular architecture lets you use one or more Acronis products, designed and optimized for a specific workload, and lets you add on and blend additional products as your technology infrastructure evolves - without replacing any products. Whether your data resides on-premise, in the cloud, or in remote offices, the Acronis AnyData Engine combines data backup, bare metal restore, migration, system deployment, recovery, and access.
Flexible Deployment Options
- Acronis Hosted – A turnkey solution hosted in an Acronis Cloud Data Center. Get your customers up and running today and realize immediate revenue.
- Hybrid – An Acronis-hosted management console that uses the service provider’s storage. Leverage existing resources and business opportunities by choosing the storage location (your own data center or that of another 3rd party).
- Service Provider Hosted – The service provider manages the solution and stores the data to have full control over the solution.