See Acronis Cyber Protect in action
Explore how integrated cyber protection eliminates complexity challenges, delivers better protection against today’s cyberthreats and maximizes efficiency by saving you time and money.
Resources for reviewers
- Acronis Cyber Readiness Report 2020Global cybersecurity landscape at a glance: learn from the gaps revealed in organizations' cyber defences by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Product deckUnderstand all of the capabilities and benefits different audiences can expect with this Acronis Cyber Protect 15 product deck
- Media FAQReview our FAQ documentation designed to help reviewers find answers to common questions
- Security Industry RecognitionGet more information on our security industry recognitions and memberships and third party reviews of our products
- Edition ComparisonGet more information about the different editions of Acronis Cyber Protect 15 and their unique features
- PricelistSee more information on the pricing of Acronis Cyber Protect 15 based on the edition and the protected environment
- Competitive ComparisonUnderstand how Acronis Cyber Protect 15 is positioned on the market compared to other competitive solutions
- LogosGet access to a variety of Acronis Cyber Protect 15 logos to use in your reviews
- ScreenshotsGet access to screenshots from Acronis Cyber Protect 15 that can be used in your reviews
- Case studyBinHexS achieved an overall saving of 30% by implementing Acronis Cyber Protect
Acronis Cyber Protect enables BinHexS to concentrate the protection of its infrastructure through a single integrated platform.
- Case studyManchester City Football Club has all data, applications, and systems efficiently backed up and ready to be restored with Acronis Cyber Protect
Acronis is Manchester City Football Club's cyber protection partner, providing data backup, protection, and storage capabilities.
- Case studyBDR Pharmaceuticals reduces CapEx by 30% and OpEx by 12% with Acronis Cyber Protect
The pharmaceutical company dramatically improves RPO and RTO metrics while reducing bandwidth requirements by 10%.