Acronis delivers the best data protection and disaster
recovery for virtual, physical, mobile and cloud environments
- New report from Enterprise Strategy Group, Agile and Efficient Software-defined Storage from Acronis, confirms Acronis solution is easy to use, proven, agile, cost-efficient, and scalable, outperforming the competition by 100%-300%.
- Free Book: Backup for Dummies provides an in-depth look at the intricacies of data backup and recovery in physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Analyst firm IDC wrote this Market Note about Acronis Backup 12.5. Download it for independent opinions about how Acronis innovations and enhancements are transforming the data protection market and how they may positively impact your business.
- Free White Paper: Learn how Simplifying Server Workload Migrations can help you easily and safely migrate to new operating systems and hypervisors.
- Free Book: Enterprise Mobility and BYOD for Dummies Learn everything about Enterprise Mobility and BYOD with this Acronis special edition.
- Analyst Report - Mobile File Sharing: Balancing Productivity, Security and Control. Learn how to empower employees to be productive yet keep data protected.
Acronis is a leading backup software, disaster recovery, and secure data access provider to consumers, small-medium businesses, and enterprises. Acronis solutions include physical, virtual, and cloud server backup software, storage management, secure file sharing, and system deployment. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, Acronis products provide easy, complete, and safe solutions for data in local, remote, cloud, and mobile devices. When it comes to new generation data protection, Acronis is the undisputed leader.