Support Request Template for Service Providers
If a Partner cannot find a solution in Acronis User Guide, Knowledge Base or Forum, he or she should escalate the case to Acronis T2 Support by sending an email to MSP support e-mail address or submitting a case through Acronis Support page using the following template:
1. Customer cloud account name*: Login name used by the End User (for the account where issue is reproduced).
2. Pick the Severity*:
Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery Cloud incidents only. Recovery server in production cannot be used for production purposes.
Business operations are down or non-operational. Multiple / all machines are affected.
Major product or service feature affected. One/few machines are affected.
Product or service is affected to a limited degree, with irregular behavior happening only under specific conditions.
How-to; pre-sales; minor usability; GUI; questions about product functionality, requirements, setup
4. Describe your request*
- 4.1. Issue description, error message and affected machines names
- 4.2. Step-by-step actions that lead to the issue
- 4.3. Time/date when the issue occurred. Did it happen after upgrade or environment changes?
- 4.4. Expected results
5. Additional information
- 5.1. Which steps /KB articles you tried to resolve the issue.
- 5.2. (for Acronis Cyber Infrastructure only) Remote access credentials for the affected storage cluster per the article https://kb.acronis.com/sdiremote
Sorry, your browser is not supported.
It seems that our new website is incompatible with your current browser's version. Don’t worry, this is easily fixed! To view our complete website, simply update your browser now or continue anyway.