Social media backup
We share a lot of personal content on social media and the two platforms with the most engaged users, Facebook and Instagram, are especially busy with photos, messages and interactions.
But have you ever thought about the possibility of losing all of those precious memories? What would you do if they disappeared or you were locked out of your account? Simply accessing your social media account from public Wi-Fi networks can put your account at risk. If you really “like” your messages, photos and friends,
- 160,000 social media accounts hacked
- 20% of social media accounts will be compromised
- 600,000 social media logins are compromised
Social media backup and cloud in one
For a reliable and easy-to-use way to ensure your Facebook and Instagram data isn’t lost or deleted, Acronis True Image 2018 has you covered. That’s because it is:
- Comprehensive Capture all Facebook photos, messages, contacts and likes, as well as every Instagram photo, the last 150 comments, and the number of likes, tags and comments for each post.
- Continuous Back up new content automatically while the program runs in the background so your system won’t be affected. Regular, incremental backups help reduce the size of your files.
- Flexible Restore your data to the same Facebook profile or move it to a new one.
- AccessibleEasily store your social media backup to the cloud for safe, off-site protection and easy recovery.
“Outstanding backup application. It offers safety, speed and backups your social media like Facebook and mobile device as well.”
- Microsoft Windows
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- Windows 10 Creators Update
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 （所有版本）
- Windows 8 （所有版本）
- Windows 7 SP1 （所有版本）
- Windows Home Server
- Windows XP SP3 （32-bit）
- Apple Mac OS X
- High Sierra 10.13
- Sierra 10.12
- El Capitan 10.11
- Yosemite 10.10
- Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 仅磁盘或分区备份/恢复操作支持 Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 文件系统
- ReiserFS 仅磁盘或分区备份/恢复操作支持 ReiserFS 文件系统
- Linux SWAP 仅磁盘或分区备份/恢复操作支持 Linux SWAP 文件系统
- HFS+ 仅 Mac 支持
- iOS 8.0 or later
- Android 4.1 or later