MSPs gain expanded protection capabilities, improved UX, and management flexibility
As service providers protect a wide range of machines and environments against an ever-expanding threat landscape, it’s critical that the solutions they use to power their services can keep up. To ensure our partners have the capabilities they need to keep their clients’ endpoints protected, our April 2021 release for Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud incorporates some highly sought-after features, as well as UX and time-saving improvements.
So not only are all of the cyber protection capabilities you need delivered through Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud – the only solution built for service providers that integrates cybersecurity, data protection, and endpoint protection management – our monthly updates ensure you’re delivering cyber protection services that can meet the latest requirements and counter the newest threats.
April enhancements for MSPs
The improvements included in the April enhancements include:
- Acronis Active Protection for macOS. Increase protection for your clients’ macOS workloads with Acronis Active Protection. If a macOS is infected with ransomware, you can quickly detect it, stop it, and recover your clients’ data.
- Vulnerability assessments for macOS. Strengthen your clients’ macOS workloads with scheduled vulnerability assessments. Detect issues before they become a problem and quickly remediate them to keep your clients’ data safe.
- UX improvements for Advanced pack licensing. Simplify your management and monitoring processes with new UX improvements. Easily switch from one client account to another for an at-a-glance view – saving you and your technicians time.
- Collecting hardware inventory from agent-based virtual machines. Save time and effort with hardware inventory information for agent-based virtual machines. Easily monitor hardware changes, receive device reports, and ensure that they are adequately protected.
- Performance improvement for behavior engine. Improved performance for our behavior engine helps you protect your clients from antivirus and anti-malware with fewer resources and less strain on their systems.
- Firewall policy management. Easily manage firewall policies for your clients’ disaster recovery servers through the Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud console. This enables you to simplify the support process and manage outbound and inbound firewall policies.
- Support of encrypted removable media and screenshot capture access. Eliminate the risk of data leaks with encrypted removable media and screenshot capture control. Keep sensitive info within a client’s organization.
- Storing cPanel metadata in the backup archive meta. Quickly and easily restore massive amounts of data by storing cPanel metadata in the archive. This enables you to get cPanel instances up and running quickly.
MSPs gain local access around the world
To continue empowering our service provider partners around the world, Acronis has committed to opening 111 local data centers this year. As a result, local service providers will have a location in their country where they can store business-critical data for their clients and access the full range of managed cloud solutions and cyber protection solutions available via Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud.
For April, we’re also excited to announce new data center openings in Korea, Portugal, Czech, Israel, Spain, Bhutan, Brazil, and Greece. For a complete list of locations and information about our data centers, visit our data centers page.
Acronis is committed to providing our service provider partners with the capabilities they need to keep their clients protected and their business thriving, including:
- The new no-charge licensing for Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud that enables service providers, distributors, and resellers to deliver comprehensive cyber protection for all workloads for little to no upfront cost.
- Our recently launched #CyberFit Partner Program that supports the development of cloud-focused resellers and service providers including MSPs, hosting providers, internet service providers, and telecoms
- The new partner portal we introduced earlier this month, which provides easy access to the content, tools, and training designed to help partners build a successful – and profitable – cyber protection business.
And as part of that ongoing support, we’ll continue to improve Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud to ensure your service offering is current with the latest requirements. For more information on what we’ve added in this month’s release, read the release notes and visit our What’s New page.