Renewal and subscription resources
Looking for help?
Frequently Asked Questions
What editions are available in Acronis Cyber Protect?
Acronis Cyber Protect has three editions:
- Acronis Cyber Protect Standard
- Acronis Cyber Protect Advanced
- Acronis Cyber Protect - Backup Advanced
Acronis Cyber Protect Standard/Advanced offers a number of new features and benefits in comparison with the Acronis Cyber Protect - Backup Advanced, such as anti-malware protection, URL filtering, vulnerability assessment, patch management, Windows Defender Antivirus and Microsoft Security Essentials management.
For a full comparative table of the options, refer to this article.
What is new in Acronis Cyber Protect?
Acronis Cyber Protect contains a wide variety of new features, including:
- One protection plan to cover all cyber protection aspects
- Devices Auto-discovery and Remote Agent Installation
- Vulnerability assessment and patch management
- Significantly extended antimalware capabilities
- Real-time antivirus protection
- URL filtering
- Disk health monitoring
- Remote access (RDP and HTML5 clients)
- Continuous data protection (CDP)
- Forensic backup
- Acronis #CyberFit score for the protected devices
- Zoom, WebEx and Microsoft Teams protection
- Remote device wipe
For a complete list of what's new in this version, refer to this page.
What steps should be taken to upgrade from Acronis Cyber Backup to Acronis Cyber Protect?