Acronis Consumer Products Support Lifecycle
Acronis Consumer products have three support phases:
- Mainstream Support - starts from release date and lasts during one year. The entire score of support services is provided during this phase.
- Extended Support - offered for Consumer software for an additional one year after the successor product (plus one version) is released. Limited support services are provided (see the table).
- Self-Service Support - available for 3 additional years (period between 2 and 5 years after the product is released). Includes Acronis online Knowledge Base articles, FAQs, troubleshooting tools, and other resources, available to help Customers resolve common issues.
To see more details about Consumer products Support phases click here.
|Support Feature||Mainstream (N)||Extended (N-1)||Self-Service|
|Product documentation and KB articles/solutions are retained on Acronis web-pages, forum help is available||yes||yes||yes|
|Full ACC support and developer investigation for all issues severity1||yes||yes|
|Product hotfixes/patches for blocker issues, security issues, OS support updates, Support volume drivers2||yes||yes|
|Product hotfixes/patches for selected issues of any severity level2||yes|
|Cumulative updates, including new functionality||yes|
|Complimentary support for recovery issues1||yes||yes||yes|
1 Solution or workaround will be provided, but upgrade is considered a valid solution if no other options available
2 Fix not guaranteed for all bugs, triage and fix at Acronis’ discretion
Minor version support policy: Consumer
- - Acronis will provide full support for the one latest minor version3 of the consumer product
- - Customers are encouraged to update to the latest available build to ensure that they have to most stable and secure version of the product and be able to get Support
3 Minor version (update) is a newer build of Acronis software of the same version.
Major version (upgrade) is a shift from the current version of Acronis software to a newer one.
Acronis Consumer Products End Of Life
|Products||Release Date||Mainstream Support EOL||Extended Support EOL||Latest update|
|Acronis True Image 2017||August 22, 2016||TBD||TBD||# 5554 / # 5573, 2016-09-19|
|Acronis True Image 2016||August 17, 2015||September, 2016||September, 2017||# 6571 / # 6077, June 02, 2016|
|Acronis True Image 2015||September 30, 2014||October, 2015||September, 2016||# 6613, July 20, 2015|
|Acronis True Image 2014||August 28, 2013||September, 2014||September, 2015||# 6688, August 20, 2014|
|Acronis Disk Director 12||May 27, 2014||June 2015||TBD||# 3270, December 29, 2015|
|Acronis Disk Director 11 Home||April 05, 2010||May 2015||May, 2016||# 2343, November 17, 2011|
Acronis Products Lifecycle Support policy is intended exclusively for the benefit of existing Acronis Customers with respect to the products they have already purchased. It is not intended to apply to other products or to any other third parties. Acronis reserves the right to make changes to its Product Lifecycle Support policy at its sole discretion from time to time as business needs require. Policy statements on www.acronis.com will be updated to reflect any changes upon their effective date.
The present policy was developed and published in June, 2016.