Contact Acronis DeviceLock DLP Support
Send support request
* Your email address will be used to enlist submitted tickets in Acronis Customer Central.
By sending the request, you agree to that Acronis will process your personal data to provide the support and that provided personal data are subject to the terms of Acronis Privacy Statement.
Each case must follow the formula "1 technical issue = 1 ticket".
For troubleshooting technical issues please be ready to provide the following information:
- The issue description: explain the symptoms of the issue, provide error messages or error output associated with the issue, or attach screen shots of the issue you are facing.
- Troubleshooting steps already performed.
- The business impact: define how many users/machines are affected, describe how the issue affects your system and your ability to meet your business needs
- Microsoft System Information (Msinfo32.exe) tool report and the list of installed programs (Instructions).
- DeviceLock Service policy file exported from the problem computer (Instructions).
All new support cases will be submitted to the Acronis Customer Central. In order to access and track support cases in Acronis Customer Central, please register and sign-in to Acronis Account.