Anyone who attended the Acronis #CyberFit Summit knows how extraordinary our community is. While we enjoyed sharing information and collaborating with the attendees, we will never forget how important our partners are to our success.
Every year, we recognize the top distributors and service providers (SPs) from around the world for their outstanding commitment, loyalty, innovation and outstanding work in spreading the message of cyber protection.
At the Summit, Acronis CEO Patrick Pulvermueller and Chief Sales Officer Katya Ivanova announced this year’s Acronis #CyberFit Partner Awards. There were six categories for the overall #CyberFit Partner Awards as well as special recognition for regional Service Provider Partner of the Year and Distributor of the Year.
Overall category winners
The #CyberFit Innovation Award honors the partner who has demonstrated exceptional innovation for Acronis Cyber Protect solutions.
ConnectWise wins Acronis #CyberFit Partner Award
The #CyberFit Loyalty Award is given to partners for working and continuously growing with Acronis for over five years to recognize their loyalty and commitment to promoting our solutions.
IronTree wins Acronis #CyberFit Partner Award
The #CyberFit Exceptional Marketing Recognition Award pays tribute to the partner that delivered the best-performing marketing campaign with our mission, vision, sales results and, most significantly, market reach. In addition, they displayed an exceptional effort in promoting and distributing Acronis cyber protection solutions.
Pax8 wins Acronis #CyberFit Partner Award
The #CyberFit New Partner Award recognizes the work of a partner who joined Acronis in the past 12 months and has demonstrated commitment to supporting market adoption of Acronis solutions — a true new #CyberFit Partner.
The #CyberFit Cloud Transformation is presented to the reseller with the best transformation to Acronis Cyber Cloud solutions.
The #CyberFit Cyber Platform Partner is awarded to the partner for building an exceptional solution and/or application using Acronis Cyber Platform to drive greater customer value.
Winner: Perception Point
Regional partner award winners
These awards are presented to partners in specific regions and countries that have excelled in working with Acronis. These partners have demonstrated a willingness to grow their business by expanding the Acronis footprint in their region.
For 2022, the winners for each region are:
· Service Provider of the year: HUB Tech
· Distributor of the year: Ingram Micro Cloud
· Service Provider of the Year: Sherweb
· Distributor of the Year: ITCloud.ca
· Service Provider of the Year: Algar Telecom
· Service Provider of the Year: Claro Colombia
· Distributor of the Year: Stock Distribuidora
· Distributor of the Year: Licencias OnLine
· Service Provider of the Year: interworks.cloud
· Distributor of the Year: Tech Data France
· Service Provider of the Year: sigmavista it consulting gmbh
· Distributor of the Year: Alltron AG
· Service Provider of the Year: Fujitsu Cloud Technologies Limited
· Service Provider of the Year: Cloudable Solutions Pte Ltd
· Distributor of the Year: Leader Computers Pty
· Service Provider of the Year: Intelligent Performance
· Distributor of the Year: Ingram Micro (UK) Ltd
Middle East and Africa
· Service Provider of the Year: Dataguard
· Service Provider of the Year: Tech Wise Solutions Pty Ltd
· Distributor of the Year: Rectron (PTY) Ltd
· Service Provider of the Year: Reline IT Solutions Ltd
One last thing
Acronis is proud to present these awards to these outstanding partners. It is the least we can do to acknowledge their hard work, commitment and dedication to the cybersecurity cause.
To learn more about the Acronis #CyberFit Partner Program, including how you can become a partner, click here.
Acronis is a Swiss company, founded in Singapore. Celebrating two decades of innovation, Acronis has more than 2,000 employees in 45 locations. Acronis Cyber Protect solution is available in 26 languages in over 150 countries and is used by 18,000 service providers to protect over 750,000 businesses.