Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud is a blockchain-based service for file notarization, e-signing and verification for businesses of any size. Designed exclusively for service providers, it allows your customers to ensure the integrity of their business-critical data, while achieving regulatory transparency and decreasing security risks.
Differentiate your businessBoost your data protection business with an innovative portfolio offering
Sell, upsell or bundle with easeDeliver a universal service that fits businesses of any size, in any industry
Leverage blockchain technologyAdd extra layer of data protection that removes any risk of fraud
Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud
A blockchain-powered data notarization and e-signature solution for service providers
Looking for help?
Frequently asked questions
- What is blockchain?
Blockchain is a technology based on the principle of a continuously growing list of data records, or blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, including a timestamp and transaction data.
Most people know the term “blockchain” because it is used as the basis for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ether. But the underlying concept allows blockchain technology to have a variety of use-cases, such as file notarization, digital voting, creating smart contracts, and more.
The key advantages of the technology includes:
- Security: Blockchain uses strong cryptography to create transactions that are impervious to fraud.
- Distributed architecture: Blockchain leger is not owned by anyone as it can be distributed across multiple organizations and becomes more secure as replicas are added.
- Impossible to backdate changes: Every transaction is written into the ledger once and cannot be changed thereafter.
- What is blockchain as a service?
Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) is based on the Software as a Service (SaaS) model. This approach allows customers to access and leverage blockchain-based applications, while a cloud-based service provider manages all activities required to keep the infrastructure up and running.
- What is blockchain-based data notarization?
Blockchain-based services for data notarization allows to notarize business critical data of any type automatically by creating a digital fingerprint for files and storing it in a public blockchain ledger. It empowers companies with independent validation of data authenticity and proof it existed at a specified date and time.
- How does e-signature work?
An electronic signature, or e-signature, is the software that links a signature to the signer’s identity and intent to sign to the time the document was signed. E-signatures streamline the document approval process by enabling online signatures with a click of the mouse or by using touch pad.
To sign a document with Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud you will need to:
- Select the desired file by browsing, or drag and drop it
- Specify the signees by entering their email addresses
- Ensure all participants review and digitally sign the file
- Once all signatures are received, you can get signature and notarization certificates, which are publicly verifiable proof of the timestamp and integrity of e-signatures