Many managed service providers (MSPs) are beginning 2022 in need of a reprieve from the rapid-fire pace of the last two years, while at the same time thrilled by it. Certainly, keeping up with ever-evolving cyberthreats and the pressure of new client demands is not easy. But at the same time, such demands for MSP support and the new challenges at hand offer unique opportunities.
For Acronis, this reality is why we’ll never stop working to support our MSP partners. With regular improvements to Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud — the only solution that integrates cybersecurity, data protection and endpoint protection management in one — we aim to make it easier for MSPs to deliver on SLAs and grow, with access to the most advanced tools available in the market.
Our January, 2022 release empowers MSPs with new capabilities that offer administrative ‘playbooks’, which make orchestrating cyber protection services for clients even easier, as well as enhancements that provide key business value. Check out this month’s highlights:
MSPs gain new visibility, alerts and actionable insights to deliver exceptional cyber protection services
- Recommendations based on disk and ransomware alerts: With this month’s release, security admins gain key context for the next steps needed to reduce the risks of data loss.
- Increased visibility into the disaster recovery protection status of workloads: For MSPs looking to see which workloads are protected at-a-glance, that’s no problem — they can now look in the list of all workloads. Better still, this release includes in-product guidance on how to set up disaster recovery services for any given workload.
- Disaster recovery (DR) failover from a malware-free recovery point: With clear visibility into any infected recovery points, MSP clients can now return to productivity faster, and rest assured that their recovered data is malware free.
- Alert for exceeding compute points: Service provider administrators now instantly get an in-product notification if the primary server they’ve selected to be powered on exceeds the quota for disaster recovery compute points.
- New dashboard “recently affected” report widget: This handy tool enables reporting on recently affected workloads, providing visibility into — and letting teams download — data from the last 200 days.
Empowering MSPs with business-boosting enhancements
- Customizable Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Windows and Mac agent installers and tray monitor: Adding to already available solution branding options, MSPs can now bring their own corporate style to the provisioning process too.
- Acronis Cyber Files Cloud Android 12 support: MSPs can deliver secure access to and sharing of data to more workloads — boosting protection of critical data and strengthening clients’ regulatory compliance.
Take a closer look
Want to learn more? Head over to our What’s New page for a comprehensive look at the benefits MSP partners and their clients can now enjoy. Or, to review this month’s enhancements in more detail, check out the release notes or watch the January What’s New training, available to partners via the Partner Portal.
Acronis is a Swiss company, founded in Singapore. Celebrating two decades of innovation, Acronis has more than 1,800 employees in 45 locations. The Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud solution is available in 26 languages in over 150 countries and is used by 20,000 service providers to protect over 750,000 businesses.