Create and securely share content from anywhere, at any time and on any device with Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud — a single solution that integrates best-of-breed backup and recovery, next-generation anti-malware, endpoint protection management and simple file sharing. Add the Advanced File Sync and Share pack to the pay-as-you-go file sync and share service to electronically sign any document with user identification and document integrity, in conformity with eIDAS regulation.
Sync and share from any device: Support for Apple and Android smartphones and tablets, Windows PCs, Macs, and all popular web browsers
| || |
| || |
PDF editing and annotation tools
| || |
Unlimited file versioning
| || |
Audit trail section: Shows the history of all activities
| || |
Encryption at rest and in transit
| || |
| || |
Control over files and folders, and policy controls for users, applications and data
| || |
Remote file notarization: Accelerate the pace of your clients' business by digitizing their notarial processes
| || |
Embedded eIDAS AdES B-LTA eSignature
| || |
Notarization and signature certificates: Give an irrefutable proof that a file was notarized or signed at a specific time
| || |
Trusted, independent verification
| || |
Expand your services with advanced protection packs
Add other powerful components to strengthen your services even further with advanced protection packs and unique cyber protection capabilities. Control your costs by paying only for the functionalities your clients need.
- Advanced Security + EDRDesigned for service providers, Acronis EDR enables you to simplify endpoint security — rapidly detect, analyze and remediate advanced attacks while ensuring unmatched business continuity. Eliminate the cost and complexity of multiple point products and enable your team with one complete cyber protection solution that is simple to manage and deploy.
- Prioritization of security incidents
- AI-guided interpretations of attacks
- Business continuity with integrated backup and recovery
- Advanced SecurityEnhance your security services with integrated cyber protection that includes full-stack anti-malware. Increase your detection rate and responsiveness to the latest cyberthreats. Extend cyber protection to web browsing, backed-up data, the recovery process, and exploit prevention. Enable investigations by capturing forensic data in backups.
- Full stack anti-malware
- URL filtering
- Exploit prevention
- Advanced ManagementStreamline and automate your routine tasks via scripting and promptly close security gaps in clients’ infrastructure through patch management. Gain visibility into your clients’ software assets and data protection to ease daily tracking and planning tasks, and improve clients’ uptime by monitoring disk drives health.
- Cyber scripting
- Automated patch management
- Disk drive health monitor
- Advanced AutomationStreamline MSP business with a single integrated platform that automates workflows, improves customer interactions, and provides real-time business insights. Enable data-driven decisions and smarter resource utilization, resulting in improved manageability and value-based client relationships.
- High-performance automation
- Precise forecasting
- Next-level profitability
- Advanced BackupDefend clients’ data, even between scheduled backups. Extend backup capabilities to SAP HANA, Oracle DB, MariaDB, MySQL, and application clusters. You can also gain visibility into data-protection statuses across your clients’ infrastructure.
- Continuous data protection
- Data protection map
- Off-host data processing
- Advanced Disaster RecoveryGet clients back to business in mere minutes when disaster strikes by spinning up their systems in the Acronis Cloud and restoring them anywhere, ensuring immediate data availability. Make disaster recovery painless and increase efficiency with orchestration, runbooks, and automatic failover.
- Disaster recovery orchestration
- Production failover
- Site-to-site VPN
- Advanced Email SecurityBlock any email threat, including spam, phishing, business email compromise (BEC), account takeover (ATO), advanced persistent threats (APTs), and zero days in seconds before it reaches end users. Leverage Perception Point’s next-generation technology for lightning-fast detection and easy deployment, configuration, and management.
- Anti-phishing and anti-spoofing engines
- Anti-evasion and account takeover protection
- Next-generation dynamic detection against zero-days
- Advanced Data Loss Prevention (DLP)Prevent leakage of sensitive data from endpoints via more than 70 local and network channels and strengthen compliance with minimal effort and speed to value.
- Content-aware data loss prevention
- Automatic client-specific DLP policy creation and extension
- Pre-build data classifiers for common regulatory frameworks
- Advanced File Sync and Share
Looking for help?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is it important to respect the eIDAS regulation
eIDAS is an E.U. regulation, also known as the Electronic Identification and Trust Services Regulation, or eIDAS Regulation 910/2014/EC.
While contracts were previously expected to be signed in person or in wet ink, the eIDAS regulation empowers businesses and customers to sign contracts digitally and securely, paving the way for easier cross-border transactions.
- What is AdES B-LTA signature
An advanced electronic signature is an electronic signature which is:
- Uniquely linked to and capable of identifying the signatory;
- Created in a way that allows the signatory to retain control;
- Linked to the document in a way that any subsequent change of the data is detectable.
B-LTA level provides requirements for the incorporation of timestamp tokens that allow validation of the signature long after its generation. This level aims to tackle the long-term availability and integrity of the validation document.
- How can eSignature validity can be checked?All electronic signatures of the document can be analyzed and reports produced with the validation results on https://dss.nowina.lu/validation or https://ec.europa.eu/digital-building-blocks/DSS/webapp-demo/validation
- How do you choose a file sharing service for a business?There are a lot of file sync and share solutions on the market, so it is important to evaluate the solution that’s right for specific business environments.
Key criteria include:
- Security — Does it provide the industry’s strongest security? Does it support multifactor authentication (MFA)? Does it enable encryption at rest and in transit, access control for files or policy controls for users, apps and data?
- Efficiency — Does it enable users to work on files using popular mobile devices, Macs and PCs? Does it enable users to annotate and edit documents on the go?
- Simplicity — Can you start using it quickly? Does it provide end users with an intuitive interface, eliminating the need for training?
- Upgrade — Does it support options to enable more functionalities “on the spot”; e.g., eSignature and blockchain-based data notarization?
- Embedded eSignature — Does it respect regulations that prove signature validity in front of a legal court?
- Embedded notarization — Does it provide the possibility to guarantee document integrity?
- Verification — Does it provide tools to prove signee identity and document integrity?
- How to protect files?
To avoid financial and reputation damage that could result from a data breach, it is critical to handle a business client’s sensitive information carefully (e.g. customer or client data). Corporate files and data that are shared across different devices and locations should be protected with a secure cloud-based file sync and share service. A truly secure cloud FSS service is possible thanks to advanced methods for sharing and storing files, flexible policy controls, and highly secure data centers. These methods ensure you have full control over the data location, management and privacy.
- Is online file-sharing secure?
It can be. Truly secure cloud EFSS services are possible thanks to advanced methods for sharing and storing files, flexible policy controls and highly secure data centers. These methods ensure you have full control over the data’s location, management and privacy.
FSS solutions that do not include such capabilities, however, should not be considered secure.
- What is blockchain?
Blockchain is a technology based on the principle of a continuously growing list of data records, or blocks, which are linked and secured using cryptography. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, including a timestamp and transaction data.
Most people know the term “blockchain” because it is used as the basis for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum. But the underlying concept allows blockchain technology to have a variety of use-cases, such as file notarization, digital voting, creating smart contracts, and more.
The key advantages of the technology includes:
- Security: Blockchain uses strong cryptography to create transactions that are impervious to fraud.
- Distributed architecture: Blockchain leger is not owned by anyone as it can be distributed across multiple organizations and becomes more secure as replicas are added.
- Impossible to backdate changes: Every transaction is written into the ledger once and cannot be changed thereafter.
- What is blockchain-based data notarization?
Blockchain-based services for data notarization allows users to notarize business critical data of any type by creating a digital fingerprint for files and automatically storing it in a public blockchain ledger. It empowers companies with independent validation of data authenticity and proof it existed at a specified date and time.