Today, we are excited to unveil Acronis AnyData, a next generation data protection technology. Developed over the past 10 years, AnyData offers easy, complete and safe backup, disaster recovery and secure access capabilities across any and all environments and locations.
Essentially, AnyData is one seamless system that offers the simplicity and cost-effectiveness companies need for complete data protection. The “Any” in AnyData means just that:
- Any protection: data backup, bare metal restore, migration and system deployment
- Any device: servers and workstations
- Any server: virtual and physical
- Any OS environment: Windows® and Linux®
- Any file system: NTFS, ReFS, FAT16/32, Ext2/3/4, ReiserFS3, XFS, JFS and more
- Any virtual environment: VMware®, Hyper-V®, XenServer®, Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization, Parallels and others
- Any migration: V2V, V2P, P2V and P2P
- Any application: Exchange™, SQL Server®, SharePoint® and Active Directory®
- Any location: cloud, on-premises and remote offices
More than 300 Acronis developers and the R&D team at Acronis Labs, drawing from their extensive expertise in backup, virtualization and storage, came together to create AnyData to deliver the first easy-to-use and comprehensive data protection solution. From Disk and VM image capture to Active Recovery to a Unified Back-up Format, AnyData gives companies all the tools they want and more, with the freedom to purchase only what they actually need.
Acronis is a Swiss company, founded in Singapore. Celebrating two decades of innovation, Acronis has more than 2,000 employees in 45 locations. Acronis Cyber Protect solution is available in 26 languages in over 150 countries and is used by 18,000 service providers to protect over 750,000 businesses.