As we come to the end of yet another year in which cyber risks have increased, having control over clients’ business data is no small feat. That’s why, for MSPs working hard to keep clients protected (and their own businesses profitable), it’s fundamental that Acronis enables them to continuously extend their services with improvements to Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud — the only solution that integrates cybersecurity, data protection and endpoint protection management in one.
The December 2021 release gives MSPs yet another boost to their cyber protection service offerings, and includes capabilities that tick key boxes on client ‘wish lists,’ too. Read on for a preview of this month’s highlights.
Boosting MSP cyber protection services
- New immutable backups: MSPs can help clients increase regulatory compliance by ensuring no backup is lost, and that data is easily recoverable after a malware or ransomware attack, or in case of an accidental or malicious deletion of backups.
- For MSPs leveraging Advanced Backup: Full or granular recovery of MariaDB and MySQL databases now extends data protection services to more workloads; MSPs can browse databases, and either fully or granularly recover data and tables without recovering the entire workload.
- Disaster recovery for DHCP servers: With December’s release, MSPs gain broader failover control and more failover scenarios for licensed applications by running their own DHCP service on a recovery server — during either failover or test failover.
- Two-way quota sync-up for Autotask PSA integration: Continuing to expand on the benefits of Acronis integrations, MSPs can, as of this month, enjoy additional administrative relief with automated updates and synchronization of cyber protection services and Autotask PSA contracts.
Additional client benefits
- Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud: Clients can look forward to improved visibility and control over their notarization process. The December release delivers new, instant-status visibility and prompt notifications, plus clients can download notarization certificates as PDFs and easily copy file notarization information for trusted verification.
- Acronis Cyber Notary Cloud: Similarly, this month’s release brings enhanced transparency of the eSigning process, so clients can see all the emails that are included in an e-signing invitation along with key information for sender and recipient.
- Acronis Cyber Files Cloud: Last but not least, clients will benefit from a just-released unified mobile applications for iOS. This update will ensure a better client user experience, while powering simultaneous updates via the unification of the Acronis Cyber Files Cloud application for iOS and the Acronis Cyber Files on-premises application.
Built for MSPs and their clients
If you’d like to dive a bit deeper into the enhancements we’ve just rolled out, take a look at December’s release notes. Or, for a comprehensive look at the benefits Acronis has delivered to MSP partners and their clients this month and throughout the course of 2021, visit Acronis’ What’s New webpage.