Support Request Template for Service Providers
If a Partner cannot find a solution in Acronis User Guide, Knowledge Base or Forum, he or she should escalate the case to Acronis T2 Support by sending an email to MSP support e-mail address or submitting a case through Acronis Support page using the following template:
1. Customer cloud account name*: Login name used by the End User (for the account where issue is reproduced).
2. Pick the Severity*:
Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery Cloud incidents only. Recovery server in production cannot be used for production purposes.
Business operations are down or non-operational. Multiple / all machines are affected.
Major product or service feature affected. One/few machines are affected.
Product or service is affected to a limited degree, with irregular behavior happening only under specific conditions.
How-to; pre-sales; minor usability; GUI; questions about product functionality, requirements, setup
4. Describe your request*
- 4.1. Issue description, error message and affected machines names
- 4.2. Step-by-step actions that lead to the issue
- 4.3. Time/date when the issue occurred. Did it happen after upgrade or environment changes?
- 4.4. Expected results
5. Additional information
- 5.1. Which steps /KB articles you tried to resolve the issue.
- 5.2. (for Acronis Cyber Infrastructure only) Remote access credentials for the affected storage cluster per the article https://kb.acronis.com/sdiremote